[OPEN][PAID]Ren'Py Programmer with MiniGames Experience

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Saiffyros

[OPEN][PAID]Ren'Py Programmer with MiniGames Experience

#1 Post by Saiffyros »

Hello,

Let's finish this game you have in mind. Unlock the full potential of your gaming project with my expertise! I'm a seasoned programmer with 5 years of dedicated experience in Ren'Py. (I'm also experienced with Unity and MonoGame.)

Project Experience:
I bring practical experience in game development, having successfully contributed to projects. Additionally, I have hands-on experience with Unity and MonoGame, expanding my capabilities across different game development platforms. Do you want your game to look different from the average Ren'Py game? I'm your guy.

Specializations:
In addition to my proficiency in Ren'Py, I specialize in:
  • Creator Defined Displayables
    Animations - ATL and Transforms
    GUI Programming
    Mobile ports
    Android and Apple release
    Minigames
    Inventory, Gallery, RPG, Maps, Quest system, Battle Systems, etc.
Visual Customization:
I can dynamically alter the game's appearance using Creator Defined Displayables, Sprite Manager, ATL, and Transforms. Unity and MonoGame Experience.

Why Choose Me?

Ren'Py Expertise: I've recreated many games in Ren'Py, including parts of SNES titles. I've tested the limits of the engine.
Code Quality: I take care of my coding and test things to exaustion
Communication and Organization: Clear communication, organized and focused in results
Version Control: Proficient in Git

Rates:
I charge an hourly rate of $16. If the demand you have can't really be measured this way, we adapt. Let me know and we find a common agreement.

I'm very flexible with work and have done freelancing for quite some time. I have plenty of materials ready that can get your project moving very quickly.

Let's finish this project you have in mind? Just send me a message: mrthicker@hotmail.com

Best regards,

Rodrigo

WickedWare

Re: [OPEN][PAID]Ren'Py Programmer with MiniGames Experience

#2 Post by WickedWare »

I hired Rodrigo to create a card minigame for me based off something he'd already done. I'm incredibly pleased with the results and every aspect of his work was of exceptional quality. He's super knowledgeable and manages to come up with a plan for whatever feature you want - and even has some great ideas of his own which I would have never thought of - such as a drag and drop feature for my card game (which works brilliantly).

He has a fantastic portfolio of example minigames that he can adapt and do whatever you want with. He's a brilliant guy to work with who communicates well and does what you ask - he's got a really great positive attitude where nothing is impossible. Would strongly recommend sending him a message if you are considering adding something advanced to your game and I know he's the first person I'd contact if I needed something else done.

My game is called Elmwood University if you want to take a look at a minigame he's worked on (18+) :)