[OPEN][PAID] Looking for a writer for NSFW Medieval fantasy with some actual story.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
KingmakerVN
Regular
Projects: Kingmaker

[OPEN][PAID] Looking for a writer for NSFW Medieval fantasy with some actual story.

#1 Post by KingmakerVN »

Project:
My project is a game called Kingmaker, just like the name on this account haha. And it's a game set in a medieval fantasy world heavily inspired by history with almost with no magic. At least no big fireball magic. And it terms of how far along it is, it's pretty much already off the ground with 15 releases.

Looking for:
I am looking for a writer to help me with some of the workload, especially when it comes to one off characters and scenes, and even someone to come up with their own story lines. However, I am in no rush to hire anyone at the moment. I want to make sure that if I bring someone, it will be a person that it's a good fit for the game. That's my priority here.

And you can also keep the rights for whatever you create, I only need the rights for this or any project set in this particular world.

Employment Type:
This will be a paid gig, and I will do my best to pay you an amount that is fair for your labour. However, do keep in mind that this is a very small game. So this probably won't be a long term commitment because of that.

Preferred method of contact:
You can find me on Discord as kingmakerdev. You can send me some samples as well as your rates there. I will do my best to respond.

Job Description:
A writer with some experience writing in second person point of view, as well as fantasy. And obviously erotic content.
Last edited by KingmakerVN on Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

naqlada
Regular
Projects: Plenty awesome ones. Search my posts or just ask, won't bite...

Re: [OPEN][PAID] Looking for a writer for NSFW Medieval fantasy with some actual story.

#2 Post by naqlada »

Your discord name is not working. I've tried variations to no avail. While you update that, I'll send a message to your inbox.

KingmakerVN
Regular
Projects: Kingmaker

Re: [OPEN][PAID] Looking for a writer for NSFW Medieval fantasy with some actual story.

#3 Post by KingmakerVN »

naqlada wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:01 am Your discord name is not working. I've tried variations to no avail. While you update that, I'll send a message to your inbox.
Yeah. I made a mistake. My name there is kingmakerdev