[Free] [CLOSED] Looking for a GUI artist for our Winter Jam entry; Tears of a Mermaid

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
UltraShiko
itch: UltraShiko

[Free] [CLOSED] Looking for a GUI artist for our Winter Jam entry; Tears of a Mermaid

#1 Post by UltraShiko »

Looking for a GUI artist for our jam game, Tears of a Mermaid

This is the last team member we need, and we haven't had any luck advertising on Devtalk+ or Twitter

This project is a (mostly) kinetic visual novel with themes of romance, dark fantasy, and devils. This will be an adaptation of The Little Mermaid, however I believe the differences offered allow it to stand on its own two feet.

The project itself will be FREE, meaning that no one is getting paid, nor am I expecting to get paid. In exchange, we aren't looking for any complex designs. Just something that fits the theme of our game, and to stand out from Vanilla Ren'Py. And as a writer by trade, I might be able to assist you with your own project in return.

Here's a link to the Game Design Document, please PM on discord at UltraShiko. I'm not very active on these forums, so that's the best way to get in touch with me

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13fv ... g=h.gjdgxs