LOOKING FOR A 2D ARTIST PARTNER (SHARE) (NSFW)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
leveyard

LOOKING FOR A 2D ARTIST PARTNER (SHARE) (NSFW)

#1 Post by leveyard »

We are looking for a 2D artist for a new project. The game is almost completely planned.

What you will have to draw: Characters, settings, items and weapons.

It would be desirable: Know how to animate. (But it's not mandatory, we can find a way.)

Type of work: Long-term

Payment method: 40% of the profit. (There is someone else besides me on the project). (Patreon, Subscribestar, Itch, and Steam when it launches.) I'm not a rich guy, and like you, I want money, but all I can offer right now is a percentage.

Release forecast: A demo by February.

Contact method: Send me a message here, or leave your Discord in the comments. (My discord: leveyard)

Planned tags: Anal, combat, action, vaginal, blowjob, sandbox, romance, adventure. (We are still open to new ideas)

• We intend to spread the word about the project when you join our team.

• I know it's a lot of work and quite risky to do a lot of art for a project that won't pay you in the beginning, but we'll make this project work. And I promise I'll make it worth it.

DynoPunch

Re: LOOKING FOR A 2D ARTIST PARTNER (SHARE) (NSFW)

#2 Post by DynoPunch »

discord: dynopunch

Let's talk about it.