[OPEN] Composer looking to work on new projects

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
AshleyKampta
Projects: Chomp Chomp
Soundcloud: ashley-kampta

[OPEN] Composer looking to work on new projects

#1 Post by AshleyKampta »

Hi everyone!

I'm a composer with over 15 years of experience in writing for video games and visual novels. I have previously worked on Chomp Chomp, a farming/cooking visual novel as part of NaNoReNo 2016, and I am currently writing the soundtrack to Roses Will Rise, an independent JRPG-inspired video game (currently in production).

You can hear examples of my work in my 2024 Showreel, which includes excerpts of two tracks from Chomp Chomp. Further samples of my work are also available on my SoundCloud page.

I am most open to paid work (rates negotiable depending on project scope and complexity), but I can also provide music for projects for free on condition that the music is for a single-use (one project only), non-exclusive license, and that I retain all rights to the music I create and therefore reserve the right to independently sell (and/or upload to streaming platforms) the pieces I create for your project.

I choose not to work on games with adult content, and would prefer to work on original projects rather than derivative works based on already-existing copyrighted intellectual properties.

If you would like to get in touch with me, please send me a private message and we can take it from there!

All the best for your projects!

Regards,
Ashley