The Many Deaths of Lily Kosen [Horror]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
DoctorSpectrum
Completed: The Many Deaths of Lily Kosen
Organization: Too Many Teeth Studios
Github: DoctorSpectrum
itch: toomanyteethstudios
Discord: doctorspectrum

The Many Deaths of Lily Kosen [Horror]

#1 Post by DoctorSpectrum »

Links
Steam | itch.io

Story
Blood stains your hands. You gather your strength and stab the knife into the demon's flesh, hoping that this time it will stay dead.

But you already know that it won't. Because you've killed it before. You'll kill it again. All that you can hope for is that your streak of luck continues, and that you continue to survive - but you know that sooner or later, death will catch up to you.

When did it all go wrong? Was it when you and your friends arrived at the local lake and realised that nobody was there? Was it when you discovered that your car had broken down, trapping you all there? Or did it all start a long time ago?

Whatever the cause, everything's gone wrong. The actions of a mysterious group have summoned a demon, and that demon wants nothing more than to kill you and your friends. If you can keep your cool you can stop it for now - but what will you do when it returns next time?

Features
  • Unique Stress mechanic determines who lives and who dies
  • Over 140,000 words across all story branches and options
  • Unlockable gallery and achievements
  • An intense original soundtrack
  • An exciting story filled with both humour and horror
  • Multiple endings
Screenshots

Notes
Any feedback or thoughts - whether you check out the game or just read this post - are absolutely appreciated! This is my first visual novel and I was sure as heck overambitious with it, but I'm ultimately pleased with how it came out even if I'd have done plenty of things differently. Thank you!
Keep at it; you're doing well