[Free] [CLOSED] Building Yandere Jam team! Hanahaki Disease VN.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
meiri_
Completed: Apple Pie, MyGF, Morishun Part 1
Projects: Morishun Part 2
Tumblr: aozoratomarry
itch: meiri
Discord: crossexamineaparrot#3631

[Free] [CLOSED] Building Yandere Jam team! Hanahaki Disease VN.

#1 Post by meiri_ »

Hi! I'm building a team for my Yandere Jam entry - a psychological horror visual novel inspired by the Hanahaki Disease trope.

Your sweetheart was hospitalized after you attempted to break up with them - now, the guilt is keeping you close to them. Too close.
Explores themes such as identifying and recovering from toxic relationships, the cycle of abuse, and the effects of gaslighting on one's psyche.

Features include: choosing pronouns and masc or fem designs for the love interest, four endings, and a deconstruction of some common tropes in the genre. Leaning towards purely psychological horror.

Team recruitment is now closed!

ABOUT ME:
I've been developing visual novels using Ren'py since 2020, and have released a total of 7 VNs as a solo dev. My most popular work is My GF Doesn't Know What I'm Into. Outside of game dev, I'm a psychology student and intern. My games can be played here: https://meiri.itch.io/

💝💝Looking forward to hearing from you! If you'd prefer to talk over email, mine is applepiegame(at)gmail.com.