[open] Animator Recruitment (NSFW)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Shificz

[open] Animator Recruitment (NSFW)

#1 Post by Shificz »

Hello,

We are in search of an enthusiastic animator who is interested in bringing our static CG scenes to life. These scenes have already been carefully divided into smaller elements (such as fingers, hands, faces, eyes, hair, etc.), which should facilitate the animation process. Most of these scenes are intended for an adult audience (NSFW), but of course, we also have wonderfully cute CG scenes in our portfolio that could benefit from animation.

We offer a reward of $30 for each successfully animated scene, along with possible bonuses from our Patreon (a percentage from the tier where animations are included). Each scene may have multiple variants, and we are also open to considering the creation of timelapse animations for some of them.

Our orders will be regularly scheduled every month, with the most emphasis in the initial 2-3 months, likely spanning the entire estimated development time of approximately 2-3 years.

As for our new visual novel project, and I will provide you with all the necessary information.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to send me a DM on Discord (.shifi).

Ps. I would also be interested in ideas on how to better integrate animations into the Godot engine.

Thank you for your time!
Shifi