Artists and Programmers Wanted for Free Dating Sim Project - Join Us!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
MrXotic

Artists and Programmers Wanted for Free Dating Sim Project - Join Us!

#1 Post by MrXotic »

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on an exciting dating sim project tentatively titled "At the Edge of Time," and I'm looking for talented artists and experienced programmers who are interested in contributing. This is my first project, and I'd prefer to work with German developers as my English skills are not particularly strong.

The visual novel tells the story of a young man who has to move in with his wealthy grandmother on the outskirts of a small town.

What we're looking for:

Artists:

Experience in drawing and designing characters, backgrounds, and other visual elements.
A cartoon-style approach preferred to support the lively and charming atmosphere of the game.
Ability to express emotions and personalities through drawings.
Programmers:

Experience with Ren'Py or other visual novel engines.
Ability to implement complex decision paths and dialogue systems.
Knowledge in optimizing and debugging code.
What we offer:

A creative and collaborative working environment.
The opportunity to contribute to a unique and captivating project that will be freely accessible to the public.
The chance to gain valuable experience and apply your skills in a real project.
If you're interested in being part of this exciting adventure and believe you have the required skills and qualifications, I would love to hear from you! You can reach me on Discord at "beleimer." Please send me a message with a brief description of your experience and work samples.

Thank you very much, and I look forward to collaborating with a talented team to bring this project to life!

Discord : Beleimer