[OPEN] [PAID/NEGOTIABLE] Experienced Writer, Editor, Proofreader looking for project

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
MrPink

[OPEN] [PAID/NEGOTIABLE] Experienced Writer, Editor, Proofreader looking for project

#1 Post by MrPink »

I am an experienced writer who can help create and improve the narrative of your project. My English level is C2 (Native level). Ideally looking for a commercial project but I promise the same level of quality and collaboration for any project scale.

Experience: I am a published author in my home country, did everything for an animation that participated in an international festival and worked on a couple of visual novels trough Lemmasoft. I also know some basic Ren'Py and am willing to learn different programs/adapt to the work methods used in a project.

Rate: My usual rate for projects is between 0.05 and 0.1 USD per word. This rate is negotiable and adaptable for different budgets and can be discussed after I get the pitch for a project.

Availability: I am willing to write about pretty much anything including mature content, I do not have any specific triggers but if I find something I am not okay with I will tell you. As for time availability, I am willing to work as much as there is work to be done ( and as long as it is compensated properly). If your project situation or budget only allows for smaller amounts of paid writing that is fine by me.

Examples of work: I have a couple of personal projects from a couple years ago on my itch page (https://mrp1nk.itch.io/) though most of them are shitposts and don't really reflect my actual writing skills. For better examples and samples please ask in private.

Contact: You can either DM me on discord (mr.p1nk.) or write me via email (thatmaft3guy@gmail.com)

I am looking forward to collaborating with you!