Family trouble Visual novel, turn based rpg, and sandbox elements.

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
gothgirlgames
itch: https://gothgirlgame

Family trouble Visual novel, turn based rpg, and sandbox elements.

#1 Post by gothgirlgames »

Overview:
Explore a unique storyline with multiple branching paths. Control the fate of the protagonist in a supernatural conspiracy. Immerse yourself in a mix of romance, action, and the supernatural. Engaging narrative with unforgettable characters.
About the Game: "Family Trouble" is not just a game; it's an immersive experience crafted by a passionate developer entering the gaming industry. This project combines the success of games like 'Good Girl Gone Bad' with the humor and animations from 'Solvalley School,' bringing you a fresh and unique adventure.​

Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Goth Girl Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.8 Beta
Language: English
Genre: Visual novel/turn based rpg/sandbox.

3DCG, Anal sex, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Combat, Futa/Trans, Group Sex, Handjob, Male protagonist, Mobile game, Oral sex, Romance, Turn based combat, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Female domination, Male domination, Pegging, Fantasy, pissing.

Installation:

1. Extract and run.

Previews
main3.png
(2.28 MiB) Not downloaded yet
242.png
(1.59 MiB) Not downloaded yet
176.png
(2.07 MiB) Not downloaded yet
141.png
(2.57 MiB) Not downloaded yet
80.png
(1.59 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Download links
https://gothgirlgames.itch.io/family-trouble

it's my first game i learned how to code one month ago, so i'm still a bit insecure about the game qualty.
Please give me your fedback of what can bechanged or improved.

Changelog:

v0.8 beta
Version 0.8 Update is Live!

Greetings, everyone! We're excited to announce the arrival of Version 0.8, marking our journey closer to the end of the prologue. Our goal remains steadfast – to include at least 28 unique characters and a minimum of 10 distinct intimate scenes for each character.

New Additions in this Update:

Fanny: Meet Fanny, a captivating character possessed by a succubus, ready to entice our main hero.
Yagiri: Explore the story of Yagiri, a conservative Japanese mother and wife to Yumiko, striving to maintain her marriage despite her husband's transition.
Additional Highlights:

Mori's Intimate Scenes: Delve into various intimate encounters with Mori.
Anna's Intimate Moments: Experience a range of intimate scenes with Anna.
Akina's Special Scene: Witness a unique intimate moment with Akina.
New Ranged Combat: Engage in a thrilling fight with an innovative ranged combat mechanic, seamlessly blending fist fighting and guns, reminiscent of John Wick's style.
‍ Development Insights: I've poured my heart and soul into this week's work, ensuring a seamless experience for all players.

Thank you for your continuous support, and enjoy the latest updates!

v0.7 beta
New girl added: Claire, an innocent, cute, and shy Christian girl with upright morals, ready to be corrupted.
Skills! Now, training and stats four times give you access to skills, which can be consulted on the stats screen: Combo, Grappling Master, Brute, Second Wind.
Pandora switched again for a more fitting mom to Keren and Kara, but fret not; the old Pandora will be used for Cass, a new character who will debut later on.
New sex scenes with Pandora, Hel, Anna, Nina, and Erika.
Fixed some grammar mistakes.
Fixed sprites size (maybe not everything).
Fixed Tina replay crashing the game.
Added a picture for Kara's sweet lovemaking scene.
Added two controversial scenes, Masturbation and Femdom Pegging. Those are completely optional and for people trying to unlock all the replay scenes without watching them, there's a way to do it.

v0.6 beta
- We have added a replays gallery for players to enjoy their favorite moments from previous playthroughs.
- A secret scene with Pandora has been introduced, adding depth and mystery to the game's lore.
- Several grammatical errors have been corrected to enhance readability.
Please let us know if there are any more that need attention.
- Claudia, a new character, has been added to the roster. She is a gangster, prostitute, and streetwise woman with multiple ways to handle situations.
- We have included one oral scene each with Keren and Claudia, respectively (obviously, Keren has an oral fixation).
- A 3some scene featuring Keren and Nina has also been added for those who enjoy such content.
- Combat has been completely remade from scratch, resulting in a more visually appealing and fair experience for players. Additionally, we have included a new fistfight and gunfight to keep things interesting.
Unfortunately, the sprite sizes are inconsistent and need to be fixed in the upcoming version. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
As Promised before 0.5 is now public and free!

v0.5 beta
New status screen.
New stat added: Karma. It will generate better rewards and more softcore scenes.
Remade combat to use its own menu, not the Renpy menu, making it clearer, including adding tooltips to its actions.
Introduced a new character, Sam, the tomboyish military brat.
One oral and One vaginal sex was added with Tina.
Added one handjob and one anal scene with Keren.
Fixed several grammatical errors.
Fixed the Save Pages background; now you can move back and forth.
v0.4 Beta
Greatly improved grammatic and writting: While not 100% and not perfect, till I get a premium Grammarly I will be improving bit by bit, But it's MUCH BETTER than 0.3.

Added more sex scenes.
1 anal scene with Kara.
1 anal and 3 oral scenes with Keren.(She is a natural born cocksucker, face it.)
1 vaginal scene with Anna.
1 oral scene with Anna.
Added tags: Breeding, forced, submission, corruption.
Akina's model swapped to a prettier one.
Several sex-texting scenes.
Unfolding a bit more about the plot.
Fixed some bugs showing the wrong character speaking.
Fixed some bugs concerning skills and choices.
Added better health bars.
Added 1 extra training session.
Improved combat where the enemies can attack even if they get hit.
Tina's motel scene was remade from scratch.
Added one more combat scene.
More music.
Better moaning sounds.

Hope you all enjoy *_*

Xoxo.

Please report bug when you find it ^^
Currently i'm still working on, is the Celphone transition.
Also Tina sex-texing for now is a placeholder, will be added on next version.