[OPEN] [FREE] Yuri, Fantasy/Sci-Fi Writer Offering Services For Late NaNoRenO Applicants! [SFW/NSFW]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ruff1298

[OPEN] [FREE] Yuri, Fantasy/Sci-Fi Writer Offering Services For Late NaNoRenO Applicants! [SFW/NSFW]

#1 Post by ruff1298 »

Hello, my name is ruff, I'm a traditional prose writer who's offering their services for late NaNoRenO teams or comers, like myself.

I've got a long history of writing fanfiction under the pseudonym ruff_ethereal on Archive of Our Own, both SFW and NSFW. My work specializes in yuri/lesbian romances, comedy/drama, and Alternate Universe fiction inventing worlds of Fantasy, Sci-Fi, or sometimes Fantasy/Sci-Fi hybrids.

Currently, I'm looking to get my foot into game development by writing short stories (or hastily cobbled together epics) for a VN project with someone else doing the art and/or the music. I don't have much familiarity with Ren'py but I'm willing to learn how to code and write in it for the sake of learning.

I already have a comedy romance otherworld/isekai in the works in NVL format, currently in its earliest stages, but I can write up a new idea or change it into ADV format as my potential partners please. Please feel free to contact me here or on my Discord, ruff1298, or e-mail me at ruff1298@gmail.com.