Professional Programmer Needed (Unity Engine)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
AnonynnAMS
Completed: Apocamorphosis
Projects: Apocamorphosis, Auvora,
Organization: Adventure and Mischief Studios
Deviantart: Plainstats

Professional Programmer Needed (Unity Engine)

#1 Post by AnonynnAMS »

Hello! I'm Anonynn and I'm looking for a professional programmer who knows Unity inside and out and is willing to come into a mostly completely project which is a complex engine made for creating text adventures.

It'll take a bit of time to learn the engine which I am willing to pay time for and there are a couple of things I'll need after the engine is learned (like little things that help the game's interface and that kind of stuff). But you should have work for quite a long time as I like to take care of people who take care of me.

I'm very open and honest with payments and I'm looking for someone as equally trustworthy to helm the programming for this engine.

If you are interested, please contact my Discord at...

anonynn (anonynn#7594)
or my email: ntfernandes@lcmail.lcsc.edu
or by twitter/x: anonynn1

so we can start talking about payments and prices. Thank you very much for your time.

Anonynn.