[OPEN] Anime-Style Character artist for hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Dehma

[OPEN] Anime-Style Character artist for hire

#1 Post by Dehma »

Hello I'm Dehma :)

I am open for anime style character art, sprites and illustration. Looking for doing commissions or work for a long paid project.
I suggest you read thoroughly the important section below.
For anything you want to know or ask I'm open to all the contacts below, just ask me I'm friendly I promise ^^

You can contact me via:
PM here
Email: dehma.art@gmail.com
Pixiv pm: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/63771684
Discord: Dehma (previously Dehma#9912)

PRICES
  • Headshots: 15$
  • Chest-up: 25$
  • Knee-up: 35$
  • Full body: 50$
  • Expression pack 4 no pose change: 5$

I WILL DO :
  • girl/boy
  • child
  • fanart
  • ecchi
  • nsfw
I DON'T DO :
  • Realism
  • Gore
  • Mutilation
  • Furry
  • complex mecha
WORKFLOW
  • After the payment I will request you to describe your character, pose idea (best with reference image <3), clothing and any other details you may have
  • I will do a skecth and show it (best to make revisions for poses and clothes or expression here for my sanity <3)
  • I will do the line art and show it and you chose the flat colors (no pose change from here)
  • I will do the flat colors and show it (change colors if needed)
  • If you paid in half i will proceed after the second half is paid
  • I will render all and give you the low res and if its ok I will send you the full res image

IMPORTANT
  • You can request me a sketch to see if it suits you for 5$
  • I accept payment via paypal (invoice) and kofi
  • I'll only start working on your commission after you've paid. There'll be no refunds once the commission has been started. I will offer refunds if there are sudden problems on my side that would make me unable to do the commission (ex. laptop broken, etc.)
  • I'll deliver you the final result in about a week or max two weeks if there are any problems.
  • You can decide to pay half and half or full amount at the beginning.
  • If you decide to pay half at the beginning and proceed to cancel your order, the first half payment will not be refundable.
  • If there are variants for your character pm me we can make arrangements
  • If you're unsure about something just pm me we can make arrangements.
  • Armors, detailed patterns, detailed characters will have an extra cost, i will determine this so contact me don't lose hope
  • Price for COMMERCIAL USE is an additional half of the selected choice for each drawing
  • The following cases are considered commercial use: Reproducing and selling the artwork, publicly or privately, cases where you receive profit from a medium/platform where you have posted my artwork, (eg. Patreon, YouTube, Twitch, a personal site, business cards etc).
  • I keep the right to publish them in my blog, portfolio and my galleries and social networks ( DeviantArt, Pixiv,Facebook fan page,etc).
  • I have the right to decline you if I don't think I could do your commission.
Thank you :)
Helloo I'm a freelance artist. I do anime styled Illustrations, with main focus on anime girls. I also do character designs.🍃

Pixiv: Dehma