The Last Thought [DEMO Released] [Furry, Slice-of-life, Magic Realism, Soft Science Fiction, Romance][English / Español]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
GealachArts
Projects: The Last Thought (V0.1.2)
itch: gealacharts

The Last Thought [DEMO Released] [Furry, Slice-of-life, Magic Realism, Soft Science Fiction, Romance][English / Español]

#1 Post by GealachArts »

Hello! 🍂

Thanks for reading me, I really appreciate it.
You already read the genre in the title, so I´ll be quick: the game is about a world returning to nothingness from where it all came from, a guy who is learning to be himself, and the people whose lives are shared with you and changed through this experience.

You have the freedom to choose based on your own beliefs and perspective, changing the world or letting it change you, facing events that range from giving meaning to death to helping others with everyday problems (or not). Each decision matters because together they will end up forming the last thought of the universe.

You can see more details about it and get it for free here: https://gealacharts.itch.io/the-last-thought

I´m looking for honest feedback, first impressions, and constructive criticism. Don´t be afraid to say what you really think, I´m trying to improve, and I can not do it alone, so if you have the chance of playing it I would love to hear your thoughts about it!

📷 Here are some (in game) screenshots:

🎨 And some of the art:

And that's it, hope you like it, have a great life everyone, and thanks for connecting! 🍂