[OPEN]Writer, Editor, Proofreader

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Vera
Tumblr: Vera27

[OPEN]Writer, Editor, Proofreader

#1 Post by Vera »

Hey, call me V. I’m a American English speaker, and I write in my free time.

Currently, I’m looking to gain experience and eventually build a portfolio. All genres are cool. Be it smut (anything 18+), horror, sci-fi, or anything else, I’ll write it. However, I am most familiar with romance, sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and action. As for programming and software experience, I have not worked with Ren’Py’s dialogue or narration, but I am familiar with basic programming concepts and more than willing to learn. Informally, I also have some experience modding.

Main Services:
Scriptwriting
Outlining
Editing
Proofreading
Story Boarding
*If you'd like to see story boarding examples, please contact me by email (at the bottom of the message) or dm.

Writing Examples:
AO3
*I have other writing pieces and another account on AO3. If you are interested in seeing my other works, please contact me by email (at the bottom of the message) or dm.

Payment:
All work is gratis, as I would rather build a portfolio through volunteer work.

verana.sera@gmail.com
MookieMoe#6399
Just slip me an email, pm (discord), or dm anytime if you have any questions, concerns, or etc. about anything written here.

I love to learn new things and am adaptable. So, if you need help with anything else, just ask. I am more than willing to do whatever I can to assist with your work.
Looking forward to discussing your project with you!