[OPEN][FREE/VOLUNTEER] Looking for Artist and Musicians

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
krisisNotcover_
Projects: Outer Worldly Shenanigans
Organization: N/A
Tumblr: krisisnotcoverlu
Discord: vclisa.

[OPEN][FREE/VOLUNTEER] Looking for Artist and Musicians

#1 Post by krisisNotcover_ »

Hello, quick intro. My name is Kris!

You can audition for my new visual novel; Outer Worldly Shenanigans. A romance dating sim! You can audition to produce background music, assist in writing, and assist me with art! I plan on releasing a demo when the first few days are ready for the world to see. This project is unpaid and volunteered only!
I already have voice actors and two co-writers to help with this! I'm also still schooling and it's my first time doing this kind of thing, so expect a few mistakes along the way.

Here's what I'm looking for:

— Background musician [0/2]
I don't have any background in music, and what's a visual novel without music?

— Co-Writer [0/1]
Writing is not my strong point, so it'd be relieving to have another co-writer to help out

— Artists (Cutscenes/CG scenes, character, background) [0/2]
I am currently the only artist for this project, it'd be wonderful to have another hand in helping with the art. I am also aiming for an anime art style!

Synopsis for Outer Worldly Shenanigans!

While camping in a forest alone, a spacecraft crashed before my eyes. As I went to investigate, I found an injured young man by the name of Orpheus.
He told me he wasn’t from Earth but originated from another planet!
I agreed to help him out, but the following day, an intriguing individual named Ares appeared, he suspiciously didn’t seem to be from here... With each passing day, I discover more about these two men and their innermost emotions, perhaps leading to the growth of something special in our relationship.
Which path will the Player choose among the different options, and how will their choices lead to consequences for the next seven days?

And, for more information, contact me at 5149thonlooker@gmail.dot com @krisisnotcover on Twitter or vclisa. on Discord(Comment that you've friend requested me since my DMS are closed).
And, if I choose you; I'll later send a Discord server link where all the other staff will be idling in. Thank you and have a good day.
krisisnotherecOver!