Otome games... suggestions?

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Celestie
Veteran

Re: Otome games... suggestions?

#31 Post by Celestie »

OtomeWeekend wrote:lol. Then I'll probably go on and hi-jack this thread more for the near future ;) ....If people don't mind xD
I know I don't. I am not stopping you. (And that's rather helpful, I lost track of what's new and whatever xD) How about the original thread creator? xD
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#32 Post by OtomeWeekend »

=I just noticed it had been doubled post=
Last edited by OtomeWeekend on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#33 Post by OtomeWeekend »

it seems like she hasn't been online since what? ....a year ago?

Btw, i played clock zero and....was disappointed(I wasn't able to finish a sinigle route at all, it was too boring)

Er, and if you know Hanaoni, otomate is making fandisk for it to be released in PSP. I love Hibiki(CV: Kenichi Suzumura) so I'll prolly get it but the rest was kinda meh to me---and I'm still confused on Kaki(main guy and forgot his seiyuu cause this guy is boring)'s route even now! I even read the novel to justify myself and somehow get it but still ="=<--it's also the first time I hated a main guy.

Can I also introduce "Kimi Kare"? You know, it was originally a GREE game for smartphone. It was super popular enough to be ported to PSP. I love it too! (>.<)ノッ There are super many otome games in GREE with different stories+ it's FREE(there was even one where you are a married woman but your husband doesn't gave a damn bout ya and you go ahead and had another man behind your husband's back, I feel so evil playing it but meh, my hubby doesn't even think i exist and also scold at me). I would have love to introduce more but *I think* GREE is only available in Japan :/

Er....here i go again *runs away*

P.S. It's just a rumor around, but if you know Inazuma Eleven well... rumors has it that it *might* have an otome game. I hope it would... I love inazuma eleven <3
Last edited by OtomeWeekend on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#34 Post by Riviera »

ShirakiHime wrote:Yo Jin Bo the bodyguards..my fav *A*
I love this game so much~

I bought copies for myself and several friends, I love it just that much.

I bust out laughing every single time I play it, despite the fact that I've played it probably a dozen times by now.
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

ShirakiHime
Regular
Projects: Mermaid Revelation (GxB otome)

#35 Post by ShirakiHime »

Riviera wrote:

I bust out laughing every single time I play it, despite the fact that I've played it probably a dozen times by now.
I played it twice xD Its so funny xDD
like when bo says "wanna see my elephant"
and sayuri peeking when they bath O3O and etc xD

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#36 Post by Riviera »

ShirakiHime wrote:
Riviera wrote:

One of my friends and me will still randomly say "Mr Elephant" or "Floppilydoppilies" and then laugh like idiots.
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

ShirakiHime
Regular
Projects: Mermaid Revelation (GxB otome)

#37 Post by ShirakiHime »

Riviera wrote:
ShirakiHime wrote:
Riviera wrote:I love this game so much~

One of my friends and me will still randomly say "Mr Elephant" or "Floppilydoppilies" and then laugh like idiots.
its so awkward when ppl stare at you on those moments >//<