Fantasia: Grand Finale [Hiatus]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Qookies
Regular

Re: Fantasia: Grand Finale (GXB, VN+RPG) DEMO 1ST PAGE

#361 Post by Qookies »

I got the same error with Kirroha just a min ago.

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#362 Post by Coren »

Another error when fighting Ara (Len's pet) when she drank the getting stronger potion, and trying the co-op attack:

Code: Select all

I'm sorry, but an exception occured while executing your Ren'Py
script.

UnboundLocalError: local variable 'pos' referenced before assignment

While running game code:
 - script at line 100 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy
 - python at line 314 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy.
 - python at line 1191 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/script.rpy.
 - python at line 462 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/anim.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 260, in bootstrap
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\main.py", line 310, in main
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\main.py", line 93, in run
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\execution.py", line 234, in run
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\ast.py", line 558, in execute
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\python.py", line 937, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy", line 314, in <module>
  File "D:\renpy-6.10.2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/script.rpy", line 1191, in dofoeattack
  File "D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/anim.rpy", line 462, in skill_anim
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'pos' referenced before assignment

While running game code:
 - script at line 100 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy
 - python at line 314 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy.
 - python at line 1191 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/script.rpy.
 - python at line 462 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/anim.rpy.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.10.2e

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo

#363 Post by Coren »

Btw, when Zephyr said "Who do you think I am? A certain sparklepants?" I almost died laughing. Is this that Easter Egg you were talking about, Azure? XD Lol creepy sparkly vegetarian stalkers who watch you sleep.

Another bug near the end of the demo:

Code: Select all

I'm sorry, but an exception occured while executing your Ren'Py
script.

IOError: Couldn't find file '2.jpg'.

While running game code:
 - script at line 7664 of C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32/game/script.rpy

File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 260, in bootstrap
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\main.py", line 310, in main
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\main.py", line 93, in run
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\execution.py", line 234, in run
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\ast.py", line 935, in execute
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\exports.py", line 711, in with_statement
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 1404, in do_with
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 1578, in interact
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 1726, in interact_core
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 254, in predict
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 228, in visit_all
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 254, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\im.py", line 501, in predict_one
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\im.py", line 195, in get
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\im.py", line 530, in load
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\loader.py", line 319, in load

While running game code:
 - script at line 7664 of C:\Documents and Settings\chuning\My Documents\FantasiaMGF-Demo\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32/game/script.rpy

But I wanna see the ending D:

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

#364 Post by Coren »

Ack, sorry for the dunno-number-whats post, but I found something weird - When fighting against the Girganos, Nero's attack does about 147 dmg, yet his best skill only does 100DMG and makes use of HP. Isn't this a bit inconsistent?

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#365 Post by azureXtwilight »

Kirroha wrote:Ack, sorry for the dunno-number-whats post, but I found something weird - When fighting against the Girganos, Nero's attack does about 147 dmg, yet his best skill only does 100DMG and makes use of HP. Isn't this a bit inconsistent?
Already working at the errors.
That is when he used charged up attack. Only happens it that battle. XD. That is on purpose. But maybe I will lower it in the real game.

Esphirisa
Regular

#366 Post by Esphirisa »

Spent the night playing through Zephyr's path! Too bad I had school today, or I would have continued.
This isn't really an error, and I have no idea if it was already mentioned, but when choosing your pet's name, if you press any designated shortcut key (e.g. I for Inventory or S for Status), it will send you to the (e.g. Inventory) page. Therefore, if I wanted to to name her Shia, I can't. Uhh, sorry for the bad explanation.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#367 Post by azureXtwilight »

Esphirisa wrote:Spent the night playing through Zephyr's path! Too bad I had school today, or I would have continued.
This isn't really an error, and I have no idea if it was already mentioned, but when choosing your pet's name, if you press any designated shortcut key (e.g. I for Inventory or S for Status), it will send you to the (e.g. Inventory) page. Therefore, if I wanted to to name her Shia, I can't. Uhh, sorry for the bad explanation.
Changed S and I shortcut to 1 and 2. ^^

maypaymusic
Regular

#368 Post by maypaymusic »

umm with nero's path...I think i got all the options right but then at the end of the demo he doesn't appear in my room like the other two zeph and forte...is he supposed to?
♥Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears...♥

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#369 Post by azureXtwilight »

maypaymusic wrote:umm with nero's path...I think i got all the options right but then at the end of the demo he doesn't appear in my room like the other two zeph and forte...is he supposed to?
Yes, he is. What did you pick?

Qookies
Regular

#370 Post by Qookies »

I tihnk you should go to mission with him,Take another route when you heard Alviss and Shea, go to town with him, go to blacksmith first...

maypaymusic
Regular

#371 Post by maypaymusic »

oh okay I didn't pick the take another route and before zephyr's fight I picked uhh when it was just nero and forte, would that make a difference?

oh and btw on shea's path there was a part I don't understand...
when alviss was talking about shea's crush on valen and he says 'shea used to have a crush on a girl that cursed a lot before he died'...was valen cursed a lot? i thought she was an immortal...i don't really get it xD
♥Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears...♥

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

#372 Post by Coren »

Shea probably had a bit of a crush on Valen, and Valen didn't die - Shea was the one who was killed by Cain and Valen, but he was reborn... something like that? XD

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#373 Post by azureXtwilight »

maypaymusic wrote:oh okay I didn't pick the take another route and before zephyr's fight I picked uhh when it was just nero and forte, would that make a difference?

oh and btw on shea's path there was a part I don't understand...
when alviss was talking about shea's crush on valen and he says 'shea used to have a crush on a girl that cursed a lot before he died'...was valen cursed a lot? i thought she was an immortal...i don't really get it xD
Cursed here means bad-mouth. And yes, Kirro is right.

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#374 Post by Cain0425 »

i get this error on the end of Zephyr's path what do i do about it I'm sorry, but an exception occured while executing your Ren'Py
script.

While running game code:
- script at line 7664 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/script.rpy

File "C:\Users\holly\Downloads\New folder2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 260, in bootstrap
File "C:\Users\holly\Downloads\New folder2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\main.py", line 310, in main
File "C:\Users\holly\Downloads\New folder2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\main.py", line 93, in run
File "C:\Users\holly\Downloads\New folder2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\execution.py", line 234, in run
File "C:\Users\holly\Downloads\New folder2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\ast.py", line 935, in execute
File "C:\Users\holly\Downloads\New folder2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\exports.py", line 711, in with_statement
File "C:\Users\holly\Downloads\New folder2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 1404, in do_with
File "C:\Users\holly\Downloads\New folder2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 1578, in interact
File "C:\Users\holly\Downloads\New folder2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 1726, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\holly\Downloads\New folder2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 254, in predict
File "C:\Users\holly\Downloads\New folder2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 228, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\holly\Downloads\New folder2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 254, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\holly\Downloads\New folder2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\im.py", line 501, in predict_one
File "C:\Users\holly\Downloads\New folder2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\im.py", line 195, in get
File "C:\Users\holly\Downloads\New folder2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\im.py", line 530, in load
File "C:\Users\holly\Downloads\New folder2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\loader.py", line 319, in load

While running game code:
- script at line 7664 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/script.rpy

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

#375 Post by Coren »

The demo was certainly very engaging. Can't wait for more. XD

Love Zephyr and Forte, but I shall remain loyal to Thanos.
Last edited by Coren on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.