WIP: Back Ground Artist Needed

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
FeatherThief
Regular
Projects: 軽い夏: The Sun Will Shine Through

WIP: Back Ground Artist Needed

#1 Post by FeatherThief »

Hello to all of you out there. Myname is Feather Thief and I am the head of a VN project titled "The Sun Will Shine Through". Currently we are in the process of preparing our VN for a demo release on December 25th, but we are short one member of the team. This is a basic BXG with five different heroines and multiple endings. This is set to be a full sized VN by the time of the full release which is TBA. Please contact me if you have any interest or questions concerning this project.You can do this by pm or by email (msnbliss@gmail.com). Links to our blogs are as follows:

Caes M Reames (head artist): vaultinthesky.blogspot.com
Group blog and updates: shirogroup.blogspot.com

I look forward to working with one of you in the future!

Below is a character design for one of the main heroines:

Yuuki Yashika
勇岐 野枝瓜
Strength Fork in path Field branch melon

Hieght: 5' 1"
Weight: 142 lbs
Build: Athletic
Personality: Never givesup and always wants her and others to try harder. She is always worrying about her family who are poor and especially her borther and sisters
Likes:running, Brothers and Sisters, Deals at the super market
Dislikes:People who waste money, People who don't try hard, bullies
Good at:Running, Sewing
Bad at:Letting up, Academics
Bio: Her parents moved from Okinawa when Yuuki was ten and attempted to start a Melon farm. However not many people bought the melons and the family barely scraped through. Her parents began to take odd jobs to try and support Yuuki after she was born and finally when Yuuki turned 15 she began to take many odd jobs. Yuuki also wanted to go to college and decided to start running to get a sports scholership to some school so that she can make money to send back to her family. Eventually while running she gets into a accident with a car. Knowing her parents can't pay the bills she runs away from the hospital to try and help her family.

~ Sincerely, Feather Thief
I will steal your dreams and make them real.

Projects: 軽い夏: The Sun Will Shine Through (In progress)
Chief and Head Writer