2nd Teen Story - Xmas (Taken down.)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Nyu
Regular

2nd Teen Story - Xmas (Taken down.)

#1 Post by Nyu »

I've taken the game down.
Last edited by Nyu on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

Re: [Preview] 2nd Teen Story - Xmas

#2 Post by Aleema »

AH, damn it America! You mean January 11th? At first I was like "noveeembeeeeer???"
... Quang doesn't look ugly. =P

Very awesome preview image. <3 Love in 4 hours ... haha. Gotta see this.

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#3 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

Cool. I already choose Quang and The Ahn. The look so my type. Four hours is... a really short time to find a guy XD It sounds interesting though. The main characters looks quite cute, especially in the image where she is holding the box. I look forward to it :)

DaR
Regular

#4 Post by DaR »

I got so excited when I saw this, I loved the first one.
Quang doesn't look too bad, he just looks... Grumpy. Maybe he has low self-esteem? xD
The MC looks adorable, though.
I support Mr. Darcy~ <3

Elenakiara
Veteran
Projects: (WIP) Caesar's Fate

#5 Post by Elenakiara »

Oh wow, 4 hours?? Quite the unique aspect to a visual novel story! Hehe, I can't wait!

Chizurinomi
Regular
Projects: The Assignment (GxB)

#6 Post by Chizurinomi »

YAY! 2nd one, good luck!

icebluehost
Regular
Projects: The Aces

#7 Post by icebluehost »

Have to agree with the others. Quang doesn't look that bad. But finding love in 4 hours before Christmas...I wonder how you're going to pull that one off. I hope it's not going to be ridiculously short.

Nyu
Regular

#8 Post by Nyu »

Wa *_* I didn't expect this much comment in one day! Thank you everyone for the support~
==> But I have to make one thing clear: The characters names are in vietnamese, so for example: Quang Phong's first name isn't Quang, but Phong >___< (The others are Vi, Minh, Anh.). It's because I'm vietnamese so my characters are too >w<

Anyways, I'm very glad that you guys don't find Phong ugly @_@ But still, I prepared a big suprise for those who try his path ^_^ And also, it seems that you guys all find weird that everything will happen in only 4 hours but don't worry, it's not some sort of stupid nonsense stories: there are about 10 different endings with 4 epilogues... ^_^ I'll let you guys try and decide by yourself if this game is good or not.

Thank you so much guys! Your comments motivated me ^_^ Happy new Year and See you guys on the 11th January~

N y u

Cyal

#9 Post by Cyal »

Oh MY GOD!!! @o@ I just played the 1st teen story some days ago and now there's the 2nd one coming out??!!! OMG!!!!! I'm so gonna have to try it!!!
It looks even cooler, your drawing skills have improved so much ^w^ I think I'll try The Anh first, he's the most handsome, hehe! And I have to say that Phong does look kinda idiotic XD But Big bonus huh? How tempting!

IanaBri
Regular

#10 Post by IanaBri »

Oooh, I am excited. I know the first one I will probably be going afer will be Khoi Vi because he looks great lol. I played your first game also... and I really enjoyed it. So I'm looking foward to this new one and its uniqueness! I am going to be checking back regularly... Whoot I'm excited. Seems like I've played just about every great game on Lemma Soft Forum and I've been needing something new. Thank you and good luck!!!

Bla Bla

#11 Post by Bla Bla »

Hmmm, very nice art :D I love the main character, she looks so stylish and cute XD Looking foward to play it! I'm so gonna try Quang Phong first =))

Nyu
Regular

#12 Post by Nyu »

Hehe~ ^ ^ Thanks guys for the support~!!
I'm so glad you wanted to check it out~! *_*

Cyal: You said my skill improved~ I'm happy. @_@~ Thanks! By the way, you played Lol (Lollipop Love~)? And.. Like Quang the most XP?~
To tell the truth he's also Nyu's Favorite character~ *_*
I'm kinda addicted to the Childhood friend concept. Heh~
Even thought he's normal and never intent to draw him handsomly~
So, well I like Quang Phong too~ And I see that people seem to like him here~ Whew~

IanaBri: @_@ You're so kind~ Thanks ya a lot~ But you said you've played every great game here >_<' So... I wnder if my little game's gonna please you. I'm not that superb~ Like.. You know.. Re:Alistar~ *o*.
However I'm gonna try my hardest not to disappoint you~!!! >''<

Bla Bla: Hey Bla-chan (Sorry if you don't like Nyu to call you like this >''< But it sounds so cute and...Well @_@)~ You want to play Quang Phong first~?! ^ ^ Thanks~ I was so affraid that that he'll die in the corner cause...Yeah. You allready know~ *_*. The game's almost complete now~ I hope you'll visit in the 11.01 to check it out~!!! *o*

Aozora210
Regular
Projects: Ruins and Heaven

#13 Post by Aozora210 »

This seems really nice XD

I thought at first they are in Thai, but I guess I'm mistaken. Phong may look kinda ugly if he keeps that grumpy face, but I think he's kinda cute XD

I also think the MC is cute too. I love her hair XDD

I'll be looking forward to 7 days more XD
Current Project
Ruins and Heaven

Nyu
Regular

#14 Post by Nyu »

Aozora210: I'm really glad you liked my game~ ^ ^
In fact, the names and the story background are in in VIETNAM~ *0* But I think I forgot to mention it~ >''<
I have a really hard time to draw the Main character's hair o_O~ Now that you liked it~ I feel rewarded~ XP
Thanks~!

Now, there's just... 6 days left~!! ^ ^

icebluehost
Regular
Projects: The Aces

#15 Post by icebluehost »

I hope I'm not being too forward in my suggestion, (especially since I myself haven't listened to this suggestion) but I hope that in your future works (or maybe in this 2nd one, if you can still make it) you could put more of your Vietnamese culture in your stories. It would make your games even more interesting since it's rare to find visual novels with information or insight on other cultures.