Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Would someone be nice enough to just make an lineart over my sketches?
I would be more than thankfull.
If you would like to become 'co-producer' to this project, (if anyone would say that they may want to) I can post a sory in here and character profiles.
I don't have to... but I may also decide to use someone (instead of compose it myself) to make an OST to it - so if you wan't your music to be seen just say so
The story is quiet simple.
Years, years ago a young jelous witch put a curse (as every impulsive teenager with powers would do) on a kingdom of her beloved, and kidnaped him to the other world.
The curse stated, that from now on, children of those two will be born with just half of their hearts, and in when 1000th princes (of course with just half of her heart) of this land will reach age of 17 she'll have a choice. She'll be send to the other world and meet a boy with a half of his heart, and she'll have a choice. She may go with the flow of destiny and bond two halfs od one heart, she may just stay in that world or go back. Her choice will take a month then there is no way back.
So there we go. Story start day before princes'es Maki 17 b-day. She have a handsome royal fiance, and live in a most pacefull kingdom you could think of. but just before her wedding - which was the same day as her birthday - she is sucked up into a hole in the sky and appear in our world, where in a matter of minutes she bump onto a handsome boy that look almost the same as her prince.
Not knowing a bit about place she is in now, she just simply follow him, and the same day - become a menager of a band 'Metal Gear squad'.
There will be 7 endings - with each band member, prince and 2 endings when princess is alone (in our world and her world)
There are some pics:
CASTLE OF SEITSU
Mike Sturdust - guitar player
Princes Maki (in our word)
Sorry I had not add yet the whole character figures - but they arent scaned yet.
- King of Lolies
- Posts: 4538
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:57 pm
- Completed: R.S.P
- Location: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
First for Mike sketch:
1. His smile is too wide. I know perhaps this is your style, but though it still looks ok in front view, he looks like a monster in the other view.
2. His nose looks strange. The way you draw it doesn't make it looks 3D, but rather strange. Perhaps it's better to flip it horizontally.
3. His front hair is split on his right side, but (I don't know the English word...) the spiky part of his upper hair is on the other side. It's very strange and I don't think it's possible anyway... Either make his front hair split on the left side or make the spiky part on the right side.
4. His eyes are too low, or his ears that too high. Either way, they are not place correctly.
And then for Maki sketch:
1. Almost all her anatomical mistakes are the same with Mike. So I guess it's just your style. At least her hair looks right, her nose looks pretty 3D, and her smile looks ok too. So she's better than Mike.
2. Again, her eyes are too low or her ears that are too high. Notice how you must draw the glasses angled down?
3. The glasses looks strange Perhaps you're not wearing one yourself so it's quite hard to notice. Please take a look at real glasses to draw it better.
And for the BG, I can't help much since I don't have much experience in drawing BG. But whenever I draw BG, I never lineart them (only sketch and then color) since I think BG shouldn't be linearted (unless you're not going to color them). So drawing and coloring BG is completely different than drawing and coloring sprites/character (or at least so for me).
I hope this could help ^_^
I'll redraw it and post again - hopefully looking better.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users