[Available] Voice Actress - {Paying work}

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Shudo Ranmaru
Projects: Cretecia

[Available] Voice Actress - {Paying work}

#1 Post by Shudo Ranmaru »

Name: Amber Lee Connors ( Shudo Ranmaru )
Click for 2011 DEMO REEL

Email: amberleeconnors.voice@gmail.com
Website & Resume
(

- - -
Microphone: Blue Yeti Pro
Equipment: Behringer UB802 Preamp
Software: Adobe Audition & Goldwave
- - -

Hello! I'm a female voice actress who's been VAing since 2007. I've been in numerous fan based projects as well as paid commercial gigs, animations and video games. I'm currently available for hire if any of you are in need of a female voice. I am accepting paid work (priority) as well as volunteering for non-profit games if I find them interesting enough, or I have time.

If however you would like to hire me, just drop me an email or send me a private message here with information on the project, samples and a description of the character you think I would suit. If you need me to record any audition lines please include those as well and a description of the voice you are looking for.
_____

Details
+ When purchasing any voice work from me, redo's are always free - I will keep recording until you are happy with the final product.
+ Each line comes with three different variations of the line free of charge.
+ I can record in wav, mp3 or ogg if needed.
________

Things to consider:

- I will prioritize roles offering compensation.
- I will only work for free if it is a non-profit project, and if I find it interesting, have time.
- I am available as a casting director, if I find it interesting and have time.
- If offering monetary compensation I can only accept paypal transactions.
- Initial price offers are appreciated.
- I am incredibly flexible to your budget.
- Pricing is based on terms of script length and varies depending on what is needed. Please contact me personally so we can work out a price. Samples of the script are also appreciated when discussing pricing.
- When purchasing please set a reasonable deadline for me to work under.
- If you send me an email or PM please give me at least a day to get back to you.
- - - -
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me personally or post in this thread!

Thank you and good luck!
Last edited by Shudo Ranmaru on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:24 am, edited 10 times in total.
audio SFX designer/mixer \ voice actress \ casting director
[website ]

okonomiyaki
Regular

Re: [Available] Voice Actress - { Paying work only }

#2 Post by okonomiyaki »

Your resume is a little long, I think maybe you should list your best roles first and then everything else after?

Also, are all of these self-cast and/or fandubs?

Miss-Mae
Regular
Projects: Waiting on Love
Organization: Kinki Skiddles Productions

#3 Post by Miss-Mae »

Sadly, I can't afford to pay a VA at the moment, but I thought I would compliment you on your demo reel anyways. You definitely have a lot of range, so I hope to see/hear you in more roles soon. :)

I do agree with okonomiyaki about the length of the resume, though. Maybe if you formatted it a bit and put your best works there?
Come visit me, if you like, at: http://www.miss-mae.deviantart.com / http://www.kinki-skiddles-games.deviantart.com <3 or on my NEW game making blog, which you can find here: http://kinki-skiddles.tumblr.com/ <3

Shudo Ranmaru

#4 Post by Shudo Ranmaru »

Hey thank you for commenting guys! I actually have a resume site that's formatted but all of the character images are not up. It is far more organized though, so you can check it out here. Though please keep in mind it's still under construction. That specific text resume I've attached is a list in an ascending order of which role was received and it's all mixed up. It includes fandubs, radioplays, original flash animations, games as well as paying work. Only a few are self cast.

I'll take your suggestions though! I'll have a portfolio ready in the next day or so with links to just my best work. Thank you very much for the advice! I really appreciate it! :)

@Miss-Mae: Thank you for the wonderful comment! I'm very glad you enjoyed the demo reel! That really means a lot to me. <3

Thanks again you guys!!
[website ]

okonomiyaki
Regular

#5 Post by okonomiyaki »

Some advice on your site, also:

I would make a page that has all your roles prior to maybe 2009/2010 that weren't commercial work, just because scrolling several times is intimidating. If 09 is too much, still, then 10. When I go through pro VA sites, they usually only have maybe 2 scrolls of a mouse wheel worth on their main pages. Also, maybe put your commercial work in a more obvious flashy link or something.

Shudo Ranmaru

#6 Post by Shudo Ranmaru »

Thank you so much for the feedback! That's a very good idea, I hadn't thought of that! I will definitely make the necessary tweaks to it when I get the chance. Your advice is very much appreciated. : )
[website ]

Shudo Ranmaru

Re: [Available] Voice Actress - Packs for Sale! {Paying work

#7 Post by Shudo Ranmaru »

Updated: Added a newly organized and cut down Resume and am now selling Character Pack bundles! Prices and good stuff above.
[website ]

Shudo Ranmaru

Re: [Available] Voice Actress - SALE on packs! {Paying work}

#8 Post by Shudo Ranmaru »

Update: Holding a Special Spring/Summer sale on character packs! Added a new smaller one too, though you'll save money buying in the bulkier packs. Sale ends June 1st!
[website ]