Crystal Heart

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
TeheRJ
Projects: Her Days and Our Days

Re: Crystal Heart

#31 Post by TeheRJ »

Doggy Nino wrote:Well she explains on how you are th chosen one and your the only person that has the power to obtain the Crystal Heart, depending on your personality is choices given is how you will react and respond to her. You may reject her but in the end she ends up crying and looks a sad like you had just beat the crap out of her. At some time you have to say yes.

Nukku will soon be posted so you what she looks like.

Awesome~!

Doggy Nino
Regular
Projects: Crystal Hearts (Discontinued)

#32 Post by Doggy Nino »

Do you have any more comments or questions?? If there is please tell me. This the best way i can fix anything if needed.
"In our world of big names, curiously, our true heroes tend to be anonymous. In this life of illusion and quasi-illusion, the person of solid virtues who can be admired for something more substantial than his well-knownness often proves to be the unsung hero: the teacher, the nurse, the mother, the honest cop, the hard worker at lonely, underpaid, unglamorous, unpublicized jobs." -Daniel J. Boorstin

Doggy Nino
Regular

#33 Post by Doggy Nino »

Nukku is posted check her out her! Tell me what you think?!?
"In our world of big names, curiously, our true heroes tend to be anonymous. In this life of illusion and quasi-illusion, the person of solid virtues who can be admired for something more substantial than his well-knownness often proves to be the unsung hero: the teacher, the nurse, the mother, the honest cop, the hard worker at lonely, underpaid, unglamorous, unpublicized jobs." -Daniel J. Boorstin

CaesMRaenes
Regular
Projects: 軽い夏, The Aces

#34 Post by CaesMRaenes »

Nukku is cute but that's a lot of pink. How about incorporate more green colors to make her into a bit of a flowery-colored fairy? XD Nah, being that this is a Kingdom Hearts-based game, I just think that she just needs more summery clothes and colors to make her look "freer" and more lively-looking even if she's not lively. I guess that's my impression of the game of Kingdom Hearts. By the way, why Kingdom Hearts?
a.k.a. DragonfaeryYume on dA
The Vault in the Sky (Dev Blog)

Projects:
WIP The Aces
WIP (Head Artist) 軽い夏: The Sun Will Shine Through (tentative title)

Doggy Nino
Regular

#35 Post by Doggy Nino »

Thanks for the suggestion! (It's just the rough draft anyways...). Why Kingdom Hearts? Well I've always loved the manga and video game series. I don't really know why myself....? I guess maybe it was because I love the art style. I always admired the different characters' personalites due to being a writer and how the art style was made.

Thank you very much CaesMRaenes! This really helped me out alot. I may be just a novice but I will continue to try my best! ALso what kind of clothes whould you suggest? I'm not really good at that sorry....

playswithtribbles
Regular
Projects: 'Paths of Twilight' A Fantasy GxB game with a RPG flavor. Sprites: 18% Script: 35-38% BGs: 18% Music: 100%

#36 Post by playswithtribbles »

'In shock'

An otome game... where. I. can. date... Squall? (Erm, I mean Leon I guess..? Stupid KH changing names on me.)

And Riku too?

I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!!
If only Cloud and Sephiroth were obtainable as well...
Then my Final Fantasy Reverse Harem would be complete!

I'm am going to be closely stalking this one. Looking forward to seeing the art!

By the way... does this take place after the KH games, or are you just creating your own world? (Don't care either way, just wondering.)
-Dark Helmet-"And so you see Lonestar, that evil will always triumph! Because good is dumb."

playswithtribbles
Regular
Projects: 'Paths of Twilight' A Fantasy GxB game with a RPG flavor. Sprites: 18% Script: 35-38% BGs: 18% Music: 100%

#37 Post by playswithtribbles »

azureXtwilight wrote:The last guy, eh? How about a bad-ass character? He is still not in the list! :D
Yes, I think it's a great idea!
Hmm, a bad ass character..? Perhaps related in some way to Kingdom Hearts...

Maybe someone with long silver hair, or tall spiky blond hair and a big sword.

Ok! so I really want a game where I can catch Cloud and/or Sephiroth. But seriously, I'm sure whatever you decide will be great.

(Sorry for the double post by the way, can't. help. myself. when it comes to Final Fantasy.)
-Dark Helmet-"And so you see Lonestar, that evil will always triumph! Because good is dumb."

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#38 Post by lepapillonrouge »

Unyuu.

Hah, not often that I see WIP fangames on Ren'py. I also like the AU concept...

But, I might suggest a couple of things that you could do personally~?
It'd probably help you a bit if you had some more pictures. I know how a majority of these characters look like, but since it is AU, they obviously look..a little bit different, right?
And, um, are you going to have a demo soon? How is that going for you? Are you going to be the writer, artist, and programmer, or do you need some help? How about an editor?

I dunno. Just some things to think about, I guess.
deviantART
---------------------

Doggy Nino
Regular

#39 Post by Doggy Nino »

I will be the artist,writer, and programmer for it. As for the drawings yes the characters will look different due to my drawing style. I will post them as soon as I draw them. Mostly I need suggestions for the game.Right now I asking for music request to listen to in the game. Maybe I will need an editor. If there is any ideas you might to add please suggest them! If you would like to help then just tell me! Does everyone want a demo? Also things are going good I will be working on the story plot and scripts tonight!

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#40 Post by Cain0425 »

wow this game looks really cool i love the stroy by the way are going to girls fight over the guys in this game?

Doggy Nino
Regular

#41 Post by Doggy Nino »

I will be making rivals for each of the different characters! In the end it's the choices you make that will affect winning the boy's heart. But I think I will also include a feature for you to make friends with them and ohter NCPs. Just becareful if you make them your enemies who knows what they will do due to the lifelike events feature, anything could happen!

Doggy Nino
Regular

#42 Post by Doggy Nino »

playswithtribbles wrote:'In shock'

An otome game... where. I. can. date... Squall? (Erm, I mean Leon I guess..? Stupid KH changing names on me.)

And Riku too?

I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!!
If only Cloud and Sephiroth were obtainable as well...
Then my Final Fantasy Reverse Harem would be complete!

I'm am going to be closely stalking this one. Looking forward to seeing the art!

this By the way... does take place after the KH games, or are you just creating your own world? (Don't care either way, just wondering.)
I will be creating my own world. As for the art I hope you enjoy it when i draw the next few rough drafts for the characters but please if you see anything I could fix or that you think I should add please tell. As I said I want everyone to be honest with their feelings about the game! This includes the story as well.
Last edited by Doggy Nino on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

VenusEclipse
Veteran
Completed: Princess of Ruin, Frozen Essence, Heartstring Bugs
Organization: Unbroken Hours
Tumblr: unbrokenhours
Deviantart: venus-eclipse

#43 Post by VenusEclipse »

So you're adding lots of characters? There's eight but you wrote "so far...." in your first post. So I assume you want to add much more. XD
I know how great it'd be to add more characters because everyone wants their favorite shmexy KH hunk as an obtainable guy. (I know I want request one too, but I don't want to request him and have you more confused as to who else should you add. ) XD

I bought KH2 from a shop and the guy who sold it to me said "There's lots of eye candy in there" *wink wink*, like I was only buying it for the fangirl-ness. o_O

The only thing I can say right now is, doing so many characters is hard. Eight obtainable... I haven't seen someone release that here (or I missed it) so maybe you will surprise us. If the workload gets to be too much, maybe you should limit it to the most important characters first, see how much work it'll take and then add more characters when you have a firm grip on the whole project. Making lots of characters is really overwhelming. I didn't think four or five would be but it sure is. o.O!

Doggy Nino
Regular

#44 Post by Doggy Nino »

Well that is going to be all the obtainable guys there will be. For my next game please be sure to add a request you would like. You are right this going to be a very exteremly hard project I don't disagree with you,VenusRose. But I know I can do this! I intend not to overwork my self because i believe you should do things at your own pace. Like I said I don't know when this final project will be done. Some how though I feel like I have to do this project. I may be a novice at drawing but with my strength, will power, and all the people who have read this topic and to those who have support in me I know within in my little cannine heart that this game will be a sucess even some that don't enjoy this game...I will appricerate them giving their time to play this!

Also when I post up more of my drawing give suggestions or things that I should to make it seem that each of the characters seem as if they have a life of their own. Thank very much for your concern and support for this game. Like I keep saying I want everyone to enjoy this game to the fullest.

Also to everyone out there reading this thank you for taking your time to see what it will be about. Any music requests will really help me out and honestly telling me how you feel about the game will make everything a whole lot easier. Please look forward to this game in the future and contniue to cheer me on! ( Miggles floats next to me lands softly on my head...) Look forward to Miggles the moogle too!!!!! :D

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#45 Post by azureXtwilight »

VenusRose wrote:So you're adding lots of characters? There's eight but you wrote "so far...." in your first post. So I assume you want to add much more. XD
I know how great it'd be to add more characters because everyone wants their favorite shmexy KH hunk as an obtainable guy. (I know I want request one too, but I don't want to request him and have you more confused as to who else should you add. ) XD

I bought KH2 from a shop and the guy who sold it to me said "There's lots of eye candy in there" *wink wink*, like I was only buying it for the fangirl-ness. o_O

The only thing I can say right now is, doing so many characters is hard. Eight obtainable... I haven't seen someone release that here (or I missed it) so maybe you will surprise us. If the workload gets to be too much, maybe you should limit it to the most important characters first, see how much work it'll take and then add more characters when you have a firm grip on the whole project. Making lots of characters is really overwhelming. I didn't think four or five would be but it sure is. o.O!
Heheh, I made eight as well. *shot* By the way, I am wondering what Nino means by music request. Do you ask for music or we request a music to be played in the game?