Hi, agin Tora is connfussed (3rd Person! ^_^) FAVOR

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
toraneko666

Hi, agin Tora is connfussed (3rd Person! ^_^) FAVOR

#1 Post by toraneko666 »

Hi, I think it's gret how I can be so self confident about my ignorance! Well I need someone who can make a URL For my avatar thingy. PLEASE!!! Looks up at whoever is reading this with big cute watery brown eyes! please please please (bad grammer! Exct.) :cry:

Love,
TORA
I'am a dark winged angel tempted by the light again.Trying to fly with a broken wing Isn't getting me anywhere fast. I cry for a lost love the one from the past. As blood pours from my mother, I'am saved by another.
You saved me.

Jerails
Veteran

#2 Post by Jerails »

Well, here are several tips you can use!

Do you visit any other forums that host custom avatars, if so, do they allow remote linking of avatars? Do you run any version of Windows that I used to run? (Win98 and XP Pro) If so, you're in luck!

All you really need to do is host your avatar on another site.

Then, go to the webpage your picture is hosted.

Right-click the picture, which will open the drop box, select "Properties."

You should see the picture's URL address, from there, copy it and paste it into the "Insert Avatar URL" link in the avatar pages on this site. (I take it you've been there since you know about it)

And there you have it our little cat buddy from hell!
It's been a while, folks!

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#3 Post by Sai »

Yep that's right. But I feel the need to specify, it has to be your own webspace (you can't just go to another persons site and right click on any image and use that URL, because other people pay to host that image there and if you use that URL you're taking their money...)

Here's a place that allows you to have your own free webspace and link to images: http://www.photobucket.com

Welcome to the forum by the way

Jerails
Veteran

#4 Post by Jerails »

There we go! That's what I was looking for! One of those hosting places! Geez, I'm really behind on the internet...

toraneko666

#5 Post by toraneko666 »

yay,it works! :P thanx
I'am a dark winged angel tempted by the light again.Trying to fly with a broken wing Isn't getting me anywhere fast. I cry for a lost love the one from the past. As blood pours from my mother, I'am saved by another.
You saved me.

Jerails
Veteran

#6 Post by Jerails »

*Jaw drop* Now that is one cute kitty from Hell! Excellent picture!

toraneko666

#7 Post by toraneko666 »

Ha,I have many more! I like neko's lol :P
You saved me.