Aquae ~CCW~ [2-23-2011] ARC III-Facelift

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Sakurazaki
Veteran
Projects: Aquae ~CCW~, Consonance

Re: Aquae ~CCW~ [11-7-10] ARC III-Writing started!

#271 Post by Sakurazaki »

Scriptwriting is at 50 percent.
Art at 10 percent
Music: Unknown at this point but we have a few tracks in.
ARC I - Summer Lights: Image
ARC II - Ocean Tide: Image

Sakurazaki
Veteran
Projects: Aquae ~CCW~, Consonance

Re: Aquae ~CCW~ [1-18-10] ARC III-Writing-50%

#272 Post by Sakurazaki »

Aquae will be getting a final facelift for Arc III. My drawing style has been changing vastly between each arc, which is nice. Originally I wasn't supposed to be the artist for the visual novel but since we couldn't find one I had to take up the position.

Here's a comparison:

Really saddening to think I've been working on this for almost 4 years now! But with the project I discovered my latent drawing skills. So those of you who are drawing don't give up!

On another note: The third arc of Aquae will be released in a compiled edition, containing all 3 arcs, you will get to choose which arc to take via the new main menu screen.
ARC I - Summer Lights: Image
ARC II - Ocean Tide: Image

Ellume
Regular

Re: Aquae ~CCW~ [2-23-2011] ARC III-Facelift

#273 Post by Ellume »

Wow, I am impressed with how much your art has improved. It really encourages me to keep drawing.

I've probably commented already in the past and just forgotten but in case I didn't I will say a couple words. I played ARC I shortly after it was released, loved it. Played ARC II as soon as it came out, and as expected I loved it too. I have a passion for Mer (and other water stuff) so I'm really glad you have taken so much time to make this wonderful story and share it with us.

Keep up the great work, I am looking forward to ARC III!

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#274 Post by Alera »

That's what I call some serious art improvement! >w<

It's so nice to look at your art now and compare it from your art back then, isn't it? Especially when you have so much improvement- makes you feel proud, ne? ;w;

You could consider it then as some luck that you couldn't find an artist back then- things really turned out for the good now, right?!
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

Celestine
Veteran

#275 Post by Celestine »

Your story is really long but well worth it. I was so in shock when I thought it ended with Aquae II- Ocean Tide. I thought " That's it. That can't be it. That can't be the ending!?" I was lost and confused. I wound up with so many Q's like Is that white haired woman that they met (sorry been awhile since I've read it so I can't remember her name) Kaizarel's mother?

But I'm glad that's not the ending.
Your picture above is amazing. I hardly recognized the trio.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

Voz
Regular
Projects: Aquae ~CCW~
Deviantart: young-lyndis
Discord: Kaizarel#2858

#276 Post by Voz »

Hello everyone. This is Lyndis, co-writer of Aquae and member of R3 productions.

I regret to inform that this thread is no longer relevant, as it turns out we will not be finishing the third and final installment of the Aquae ~Crystal Clear Waters~ storyline. I do, however, thank you all for reading, the positive feedback and for the motivation given throughout our work. It was a fun learning experience for us all.

Thank you for your time and interest.
Voz/Lyndis

Ellume
Regular

#277 Post by Ellume »

I appreciate all that you guys have done thus far, it was very enjoyable. Sad to hear the finale won't be, but life happens and things are always changing. I wish the whole team the best of success in the future. I know you have positively effected many people with this work, myself included. I'm sure your you can all be proud of what was accomplished and learned in the process of making this. Thanks for everything ^_^

Uruki-chan

#278 Post by Uruki-chan »

Ah, it's too bad, that Aquae won't be continued... I really liked the story and the artworks. The way of storytelling was very nice and always sucked me in a fantastic new world. I think that a lot of people loved your work...
Thanks for your great work so far!!! I hope we will see some works from you guys in future! :)