Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
ShadowBerry
Veteran
Projects: Yakuza Blossom

Re: Guestbook

#1726 Post by ShadowBerry »

Name: Berry (or Tamy :D)
Lemmasoft: I just found the Forum recently and I am really amazed about the Games! I really want to be a part of this!

There is just one Problem: I am only a Writer - If even that~
My Drawing skills...(and everything else..) is below avarage standards, but I try my best to come with the best ideas, I promise >_<

Nice to meet you all :3

Chushiki Maho
Regular
Projects: X-Tasy, Teacher Pets, Virus
Organization: Infinite Scribbles Productions

#1727 Post by Chushiki Maho »

Name: Maho (or Chiiya)
Location: Over The Rainbow (LOL, no you can't know where I live, HAHAHA)
Website: It's in my signature. It's not really a website yet... ^.^'''
Lemmasoft: I've been watching this forum for ~2 years now, and it's great! :D

I'm a programmer that draws terribly. XD

Hi~
X-Tasy - GXB (WIP)
~ My Fanfiction
Virus [NaNoRenO 2012]
French to English (or vice-versa) VN translator ~ PM me if interested :3

kuppan

#1728 Post by kuppan »

...Idoubledpostbyaccident... orz, sorry;;

kuppan

#1729 Post by kuppan »

Hi * u *~
I'm Kuppan~= v =Right now, I'm making my first VN, and so far, it's really fun ♥ Thank you Renpy for existing ; u ;...

I'm more of an artist, but I want to hone my skills at composing music as well~ +_+ hmmmm
I guess that's all for me;;; I have a Deviantart, but it's kinda dead because I use tumblr more ohoho~ http://kurripan.tumblr.com : D

That's it * U * Nice to meet everyone!!
Last edited by kuppan on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kuppan

#1730 Post by kuppan »

sfhkafsfs i doubled post omg;; I'm sorry orz;;
Last edited by kuppan on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

#1731 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

Oh, wow! That's some good art! :D
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

kuppan

#1732 Post by kuppan »

Thanks ; v ; I try my best!

ShadowBerry
Veteran

#1733 Post by ShadowBerry »

omg omg omg >////<
If you ever plan on a Game kuppan...and you need an Writer for ideas...eh sounds stupid <<

or...when I wanna make a game and need an artist, it would be my pleasure to work with you >///<

VagueZ

#1734 Post by VagueZ »

VagueZ here, or often just Z anywhere that doesn't have a surplus of other 'Z' names.

I was first drawn into VNs as a concept via Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night, so that's the sort of style that I most enjoy.

I kept ending up with references to Ren'Py, two from AIM friends: one who isn't a member of this forum and one who is and will doubtlessly recognize my username at some point here. I didn't really give it a look until I tripped over Eastern Starlight Romance, though, which has a link here.

Now I've got a Ren'Py project I'm putting together, from every direction I can at once.

Probably the best skill I can contribute to others, though, is proofreading, so I'll probably be volunteering for that here and there.

ShadowBerry
Veteran

#1735 Post by ShadowBerry »

Well, welcome (even though Im also new) VagueZ.
I look forward to your projects and games!
Have fun :D
Own project:

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#1736 Post by OtomeWeekend »

hello everyone and welcome! :'D It's nice to see new people though.
I noticed some just introduce here in the guestbook then *poof* they go xD

Kuppan...willyoumarryme?love your art x] Looking forward on your future projects.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

kasunh

#1737 Post by kasunh »

Name: My username is an anagram made out of my real name :)

I've been always interested by the concept of VN's and how deep a story they can convey which sometimes even surpasses the animated visual medium. I've been writing up a lot of stories but have yet to come up with a scenario worthy of being turned into a VN. Great work guys, you all have set the bar so high in terms of story!!

While choice and multiple routes are paramount in Visual Novels I love the concept of having a true ending/canon ending because the writer subtly conveys to the players "you can select your favourite ending but this is how I personally choose to conclude my story". This holds especially true for protagonists with a defined personality because he/she is not you. You're basically just diverting his/her train of thought. Of course for a create your own character VN, the opposite works the best.

I've been playing Visual Novels since 2010 and this year I will definitely work hard and come out with a story worth creating. When said time comes, I hope I can gather some help in the art/sound/programming front. :D

Neo-Exile
Projects: Project WH1
Organization: None at the moment

#1738 Post by Neo-Exile »

Hello, and excuse me for the intrusion... if there's any to be intruded.

The name's Neo-Exile, also known as HYSaNo and HanzouMasta; but I mainly stick with this nickname. This... uh, creature, whose post you read right now, is originated from Indonesia (no, it's not a place near Bali), will soon hit 17 year of lifespan, has some experience with RPG Maker engines (in theory, so to speak), and has incurable attachments to visual novels, be it with or without gameplay.

The first visual novel I ever played was Wanko to Kurasou... that's back in 2009. And, let's not mince words; the H scenes are good (let's face it... some people would just go and leech CGs from hent--er, visual novels to be used as... well! I think it needs no further elaboration...), but it doesn't leave that much impression after completing it. However, the 'visual novel' term manage to leave an impression in my mind... how reading material can be turned into something more... interesting, compared to The Great Wall of Text in conventional, printed novels. Voices, pictures, choices. Mmm....

Eventually I started to read more famous title, such as Ever17 and Tears to Tiara. Both are great and inspired me to write my own story. Then I stumbled accross RenPy, and this forum.
And then, I know that my journey has just begun ...Pleasure to meet you all, fellow enthusiast! :)

And sorry for the lenghty intro btw >_>"

JRFive

#1739 Post by JRFive »

Name: Josh
deviantart: http://jackierabbit5.deviantart.com/gallery/

I am interested in animation but have been wanting to do a visual novel for awhile now. I consider these VN's to be the best and most inspiring: Ever 17, Tsukihime, Fate Stay Night, Muv Luv Alternative, Steins;Gate.
I programmed a basic VN in java for a class in college. I have an idea for a whole story with 3 routes planned called Dual Being having a lot to do with philosophy of mind. But I feel my writing in particular isn't good enough or I need help with a lot of the details. I can do art and some programming but admit i may not be that well-practiced.

As for the story itself you can ask me for more details if interested but my main goals with it are to put quality of story over all else, no H-scenes, 3 very different routes that branch based on the differing plans/background of the antagonist and not so much the choice of which girl the protagonist pursues. It should have philosophical, adventure, action, drama, romance, sci fi, horror, mystery, and techno-thriller elements with a little comic relief. Oh and the main character will have a special power I call the mental flare. I also think it would be cool to bring this media more into the US public attention. It is like reading but better with the visuals, and story can go into more depth than like film.

So yeah i've been sitting on this for awhile now without much progress, and only found out about Ren'py and this site recently upon getting a new droid phone. I got VNDS Interpreter for it and thought it might be cool to make a VN for this mobile platform so I looked into it and here I am.

So let me know if you are interested in helping or just knowing more about the story i'm planning. Thanks

Lux Nero
Regular
Projects: Teacher Pets

#1740 Post by Lux Nero »

Hello, I'm Lux Nero, I'm kind of an author on Fan Fiction dot com, and one of my friends who's on the site here told me to come here... And here I am apparently.

I hope to meet you all and enjoy your company.