Wiki Reference Manual Updates

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
SolarSnake

Wiki Reference Manual Updates

#1 Post by SolarSnake »

Hi!

I started helping to get the last Ren'Py reference pages imported from the old docs to the wiki, and I finished the initial import on 3 out of the 4 customization pages on the wiki Ren'Py reference manual (plus set up the customization index page to include them):

http://www.renpy.org/wiki/renpy/doc/ref ... e%20Manual

In those pages I went through and corrected library.* to config.* (I think that I got everything), and turned things into links and function refs as appropriate. It would be great if anyone could look over those pages and make sure that I didn't screw anything up or miss anything.

(I also created the "Properties and Styles" page which just includes the three sub-pages below it in the index.)

Thanks!
"Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." —Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar"

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#2 Post by DaFool »

I'm no expert in this, and you probably know more than I do...

but just to say a big THANKS for pitching in and helping out.

SolarSnake

#3 Post by SolarSnake »

It's my pleasure, and thanks for the encouragement!
"Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." —Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar"