Indisputable Sovereignty[BxG][Nano2013/2014-ish]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Indisputable Sovereignty[Nano2014][BxG][Resumed Nano2013

#16 Post by DaFool »

The other pilots, their nationalities, and the planes they pilot.
Not all planes will make an appearance.

The Scribbler

#17 Post by The Scribbler »

Good to see you're back to work! I shall keep an eye on this thread and play your game once I've slept a week after drawing all the sprites for MS. 'cause I'm slow, but what's that to stop me? Let's make VNs 'cause it's fun, DaFool! :D
... I also do it so I can draw pretty girls with flowy hair, but what the hell!

unknown5
Veteran
Completed: (see sig)
Projects: slit-mouth girl, purifier, etc.

#18 Post by unknown5 »

just checking in. hope it's going well.
information wants to be free, yo.

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#19 Post by DaFool »

Thanks. Won't make it, but it's still going strong. This is really supposed to be a full length project anyway, the complete experience you get from playing a console game. Good thing I didn't create another project then I'd have two unfinished projects.

I've gone ahead with the ero scenes anyway, maybe to deliberate once again once closer to release.

Most of the meat of the game -- the middle portion -- is still incomplete.
Attachments
erogescenes.jpg

The Scribbler

Re: Indisputable Sovereignty[BxG][Resumd 2013][Delayed Nano2

#20 Post by The Scribbler »

Glad to hear that, I was also a bit worried, but worried even more that poking here might have been a bit pushy, so I just waited.
This is in my To Play list, so I'm glad you're working on it, still. :)

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Indisputable Sovereignty[BxG][Nano2013/2014-ish]

#21 Post by DaFool »

Can an admin move this thread to general WIP? (Even 18+ section if you want -- although I won't be posting NSFW images and its ero content to story ratio is galge , not nukige level)

I am sorry for the delay for the few people anticipating this, as well as generally being unreliable recently to all those who have worked with me with various projects. I'm generally using this project as a barometer to reevaluate how much commitment I'm going to give to hobby dev projects in general, and it would help me tremendously if I had actually shipped something more recent by myself so I can get a better gauge of the "scene".

After two injection boosters that were Nano2013 and Nano2014, this project has enough momentum for me to keep working on it, but this was really meant to be a full length project to begin with. If I rush the release, this project will fail. At the very least I want it complete and have all the elements I want in it before I send it out.

I am the only developer working on this project now; all commissions have long been over and the writing, programming, remaining CG-ing and music will be done by myself. This turns out to be my biggest solo-ish project. This will also help me decide what to do about Elspeth's Garden later on once I've unloaded this.

It's the era now of Kickstarters and Steam Greenlights with teams of people who do this for a living, and with unfinished concepts sometimes receiving more funding and attention than the finished products. To work on a hobby project as a one-man (or one-woman) team these days and have it side by side with everything out there has become very taxing.

That is why I decided I'm only going to work on things I really feel passionately about. Everything is out of my own pocket -- I have not received any government grants or any other source of 'motivation' for this work.

I'm going to concentrate further updates for my eroge set in the South China Sea here. There will be no plans for even proof-reading, beta-testing, and everything that entails a project nowadays. I will write, and I will release it when it's done, read feedback, but know that I couldn't really be in a position to actually implement them anymore.

Thank you my friends.