Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Broodelin
Regular
Completed: A Harder Battle
Projects: Too many to list

Re: Guestbook

#3481 Post by Broodelin »

Welcome to the mob League of Incredibly Awesome and Cool Visual Novel creators, Airie!

I hope to see you around! :)

Airie

#3482 Post by Airie »

Ah thank you Broodelin! I sure will be around~~!

north

#3483 Post by north »

Name: north
Comments: Nice forum, hope i can work with some of you in the future.

Currently a senior in college, still working on a vn project with my teammates.

Eya Farev

#3484 Post by Eya Farev »

Hi! You all can call me Eya. ^_^
I'm in the Philippines currently.

I don't have a website designated for this sort of realm yet, so here's my deviantart.
http://eyafarev.deviantart.com/

I've just graduated highschool and am entering college. God willing I'll be taking up Multimedia Studies in a college nearby... *squeeals!*

I can write, I can draw, and I can learn to write script if needed. But I'm just starting and stuff, so my works are far from high quality.

Oh.. and I want to try voice acting! =3

Friends would be nice. ^_^

Myon
itch: usarin

#3485 Post by Myon »

Good day everyone~

Actually I already learned RenPy's basics when I was younger, but I couldn't come up with any ideas for the story, so I gave up on that time. orz
Now that my holiday is near, I suddenly think that I could spend it by making a visual novel, something that might worth my time. I already made plans about various things I might write on my VN but then again, I'm afraid if I cannot make a good plot and nice CG.. ;w;

I hope I can learn about new things and make new friends here~
eeeee Sorry for my bad english.

redherring

#3486 Post by redherring »

Hey everyone, I'm Eva. After lurking on here for over 6 years (!!!), I finally decided to take the plunge and actually start posting here, haha. The community here always seems so nice so I figured it be fun to finally join, seeing as I finally started working on my own VN. Anyway, I've been working on the plot and concept art for my game for over 3 months, but now that I've graduated high school I've got a long vacation ahead and I plan to finish the bulk of the artwork, writing and coding in those three months. At least, I want to see how much work I can get done if I put my mind to it, haha. I'm looking forward to talking to everyone, making friends and all that good stuff! :)

ishantrissi

#3487 Post by ishantrissi »

Hello, don't really know what to write...

Have mostly written text based adventure games but am branching into recopy slowly...

still terrible at it though :(

the-penbemightier
Projects: Bumblebee Bakery

#3488 Post by the-penbemightier »

Hello! I've been mentally planning the vn I'm working on at the moment, and have decided to finally go ahead with it!
I'm in college and I live in florida.
My tumblr url should be in the signature.
And I hope to make a successful (free) game (with help) for everyone to enjoy.

Rej

#3489 Post by Rej »

I'm Rej, which is short for Regina. I may or may not be a foppish English gentleman from the 18th century with a grossly inaccurate fixation on visual novels.

dinaga

#3490 Post by dinaga »

Hello everyone! I'm Dino.
I like the Ren'Py engine very much and it inspired me to make a visual novel adventure of my own.
And I see that this is just the right community for that.
Looking forward to talking and having a good time with you on the forums! :)

Gospel
Regular
Completed: SHINRAI - Broken Beyond Despair
Projects: GENBA no Kizuna
Organization: GosatsuVNs
Tumblr: gosatsuvns
itch: gosatsuvns

#3491 Post by Gospel »

Hello there!

I'm from Germany and currently still a university student (Japanese/Social Science).
I don't have a website just yet, but that will change soon.

Similar to redherring above, I've been visiting this forum for a couple of years now (not quite as long though, maybe just two or three), since it's a great source of information for VN-creators.

This also seems to be a really nice community, and since my best friend and I have been working on our own visual novel for quite a while now, I was thinking it's about time to become a part of this community myself.

I hope we will all be having a good time and I wish good luck to everyone with their projects.
Also, I wouldn't mind making friends around here. :wink:

Artemisia

#3492 Post by Artemisia »

Gospel wrote:Similar to redherring above, I've been visiting this forum for a couple of years now (not quite as long though, maybe just two or three), since it's a great source of information for VN-creators.
Same here! And... Other than that... Um... I'm insane? Ugh, I don't like guestbooks! :oops:

Kam
Projects: Scéal: The Conference Case (VN), Requiem for Sanity (Webcomic), "Anivoy" (Webcomic)
Organization: Anivoy

#3493 Post by Kam »

G'day, I'm Kam and I hail from the froggy lands of the Netherlands.

I started off with writing cheesy fantasy-fullfilling fanfiction as a kid, moved to making webcomics and playing around with Flash as a teen and then started taking an interest in making VNs years after that (*right-clicks folder* renpy-6.6.3, October 2009.. Don't worry, I got 6.17.6-sdk now).
Spoiler: They got shelfed with barely a chapter written.

Now that I'm older, wiser, perhaps lazier and have actually read a lot more VNs than back then, I'm giving it a serious go with a story I've been planning for quite some time now in bunch of txt/rtf-files.
As such, I registered here to find answers to the questions that I seek when it comes to making the engine do what I want (This snake isn't willing to be tamed easily).

That aside, I'm a multimedia designer (Photoshop/webdesign/editing/etc, Flash/animations/interfaces), collect figures (and take silly pictures of them) and the usual anime/manga/(v)n watching/reading while ignoring what's going on outside of my own house.

Anyways, the goal is that if I finish making this VN (Which actually takes place a good few months after the beginning of the main story), I can convert the rest to this format.
Because reading a VN is more fun than reading walls of text on a webpage, right?

Hope we'll get along~

Site: Anivoy.com

InvertMouse
Regular
Completed: Unhack
Organization: InvertMouse

#3494 Post by InvertMouse »

InvertMouse here :)! I'm a story oriented games developer. Love me some basketball and anime. I build a lot of visual novel styled games so I want to drop in and hang out with everyone here. Thanks!

Asceai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: a battle engine

#3495 Post by Asceai »

InvertMouse wrote:InvertMouse here :)! I'm a story oriented games developer. Love me some basketball and anime. I build a lot of visual novel styled games so I want to drop in and hang out with everyone here. Thanks!
I approve of your avatar.