Video Editor/Animator [FREE]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Funchal99

Video Editor/Animator [FREE]

#1 Post by Funchal99 »

Hello, Lemmasoft community.

I am a Brazillian audiovisual student and I've always had a passion for video editing. I recently took a course in both Adobe Photoshop and After Effects, and I am looking to improve my skills with those softwares (especially the latter) by practicing on something I trully enjoy: visual novels, more specifically the OPs and EDs. I also need to build a portfolio for my professional career and figured this could be a very good way of doing it.

So, I'm offering my services for free in exchange for a chance to build a portfolio and, hopefully in the future, charge for my talents. That means I am a newbie, and therefore I have nothing to show you people besides my word as of right now. I can say I have a very big passion for the Japanese Visual Novel medium and I'd love to give it all I got for your project, be it OPs, EDs or insert videos.

With that said, there's one thing I reserve myself the right to refuse: I won't do anything that's a pure dating-sim or 18+ material, period. Your game can have dating-sim elements, but I'll only accept your project if it's something more than a harem romance game.

What I will need:
-All the art for your game you wish to appear in the video, preferably Illustrator or Photoshop archives that are layered (not merged together) so I can make more fluid, dynamic animations.
-All of the audio you wish to include on the video: that means the songs and/or sound effects.
-A story summary containing all the main bullet points for your VN This is not strictly necessary, but I can do a much better job if I have a good understanding of the story you wish to tell that would allow me to insert particular impact phrases, choose certain scenes and stuff like that to better compose something to your liking. While not absolutely essential, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you do so.

With all that said, I reserve myself the right to be properly credited in your game and to use whatever videos I make on a future portfolio.

For anyone interested, please feel free to PM me and we will discuss the specifics.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to give me a shot at this,

Funchal99

Funchal99

Re: Video Editor/Animator [FREE]

#2 Post by Funchal99 »

Here is a sample video I made to enter the team of the upcoming free VN Violet Hill. It's a simple showcase of what I can do:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9_jN4 ... dQeEU/view

Funchal99

Re: Video Editor/Animator [FREE]

#3 Post by Funchal99 »

Teaser for the upcoming "Lifted Dreams" visual novel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlIERm2ZVlA