Programming, Marketing, Product Development [Paid, Rev-share, and pro bono]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Naustix
Regular
Completed: ACE Academy
Projects: Entangled States, GalaCollider
Organization: Studio Lockheart
Github: naustix

Programming, Marketing, Product Development [Paid, Rev-share, and pro bono]

#1 Post by Naustix »

Currently looking for light workload/consultation roles, but can be commissioned for bigger/serious roles!

I'm a self-taught digital artist, graphic designer, and programmer for web development and entertainment software. I enjoy working with real people and making real personal connections. I am currently working with a small pre-production team at Studio Lockheart for our project titled Entangled States. We also bid for short-term contract projects in the video game industry. Looking to get your feet wet? Drop me a line at austin (at) studiolockheart (dot) com to see what kind of fun shenanigans we're up to!

I'm currently the Project Lead/Programmer for "Entangled States" at Studio Lockheart! :D

I was the Lead Programmer for http://www.aceacademygame.com an episodic mech/slice-of-life visual novel series on Steam currently at http://store.steampowered.com/app/396650/

I was a Marketing/Community Coordinator & QA for http://galacollider.com/ a 4X and card/deck-building game

I've done some 3D modelling for http://pentahelix.github.io/ ( Items like scrolls, potions, and rigging the character's hand )

My Discord is Naustix#8714, if you want to talk further about your project, or game development in general. I'm very excited to getting more involved in the community and working on cool stuff.

You can also reply to this thread, private message me here, or email me at the address above
Last edited by Naustix on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:32 pm, edited 8 times in total.

astrokeofmadness
Regular
Completed: AAA:Book 1
Projects: A Stroke of Apprehension

Re: Programming, Media/Marketing, Business Development

#2 Post by astrokeofmadness »

Howdy, curious, do you have rates for each type of work or are you working for free?

Naustix
Regular

Re: Programming, Media/Marketing, Business Development

#3 Post by Naustix »

astrokeofmadness wrote:Howdy, curious, do you have rates for each type of work or are you working for free?
I don't have rates for any of these, I'm negotiable on all types of work depending on what the client can afford. I also have a lot of experience with contracted rev-share projects and working for free on non-commerical hobby projects.
Thanks for your question and hope I was able to answer it~

Naustix
Regular

Re: [OPEN] Programming, Media/Marketing, Business Developmen

#4 Post by Naustix »

Well, this hasn't been updated since May and I've done a lot of things since then. :) I'm posting to update that I've found a bit of free time to consider working on another project with some of the great people at Lemmasoft~! Let me know if you're looking for someone to do programming, marketing, or business development :D
Lead Programmer from ACE Academy
Project Lead & Engineer for Entangled States / Founder at Studio Lockheart

Naustix
Regular

Re: Programming, Marketing, Business Development [Consultati

#5 Post by Naustix »

Updated with new info regarding the start of my own studio and upcoming game project! See original post for details and news :)

Naustix
Regular

Re: Programming, Marketing, Business Development [Consultation]

#6 Post by Naustix »

Gonna bump this dinosaur, as I am looking to get my hands on some cool stuff. Still working on Entangled States and maybe other things depending on when you read this. I accept paid work of course but can also be interested in rev share or pro bono work. Anyway, now is a great time for me to work on other things so feel free to message me if you think you got something awesome you want to finish!