VNConf 2020 Call for Speakers opened!

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
Aginyan
Completed: narcissu, Ame no Marginal
Organization: Sekai Project

VNConf 2020 Call for Speakers opened!

#1 Post by Aginyan »

Hi everyone. It's that time of year again!

The 4th annual Visual;Conference has opened up the call for speakers.
https://forms.gle/2J9JpyqbHkCHB1aw5

Same as last year, this will be an all-online event on January 11th, 2020. Past two years we've had roughly 90-100 people in the audience and everyone has tons of fun.
Devs, I know you've had experiences that you'd love to share with other VN developers. So come and submit a talk to share that story with everyone.

The key to speaking is to remember that things that are "obvious and trivial" to you, are actually years of experience built up that many other people have never learned. All that is important to share with the rest of the community.

Talk submissions officially close Dec 1. More details are on the submission form.
All past talks are available on the official VNConf youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQtQME ... tx_BMemvIA

Cheers,
Agi,
Conference Organizer

Katy133
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Eight Sweets, The Heart of Tales, [redacted] Life, Must Love Jaws, A Tune at the End of the World, Three Guys That Paint, The Journey of Ignorance, Portal 2.5.
Projects: The Butler Detective
Tumblr: katy-133
Deviantart: Katy133
Soundcloud: Katy133
itch: katy133

Re: VNConf 2020 Call for Speakers opened!

#2 Post by Katy133 »

Thanks for setting this up, Aginyan! I'm really looking forward to seeing what subjects the different speakers will be covering.
ImageImage

My Website, which lists my visual novels.
Become a patron on my Patreon!