I cannot create an apk for android

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
stwkun
Regular
Organization: Stw Projects

I cannot create an apk for android

#1 Post by stwkun »

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem creating "Apk" for Android. I am using renpy 7.3.5 and I get this error. I hope someone knows how to fix it.

Code: Select all

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Updating project.

Creating assets directory.

Packaging internal data.

I'm using Gradle to build the package.
Downloading https://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-4.4-all.zip
..............................................................................................
Unzipping C:\Users\stw\.gradle\wrapper\dists\gradle-4.4-all\9br9xq1tocpiv8o6njlyu5op1\gradle-4.4-all.zip to C:\Users\stw\.gradle\wrapper\dists\gradle-4.4-all\9br9xq1tocpiv8o6njlyu5op1
Starting a Gradle Daemon (subsequent builds will be faster)

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Unable to start the daemon process.
This problem might be caused by incorrect configuration of the daemon.
For example, an unrecognized jvm option is used.
Please refer to the user guide chapter on the daemon at https://docs.gradle.org/4.4/userguide/gradle_daemon.html
Please read the following process output to find out more:
-----------------------
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 3145728KB object heap

* Try:
Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Exception is:
org.gradle.api.GradleException: Unable to start the daemon process.
This problem might be caused by incorrect configuration of the daemon.
For example, an unrecognized jvm option is used.
Please refer to the user guide chapter on the daemon at https://docs.gradle.org/4.4/userguide/gradle_daemon.html
Please read the following process output to find out more:
-----------------------
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 3145728KB object heap

at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.bootstrap.DaemonGreeter.parseDaemonOutput(DaemonGreeter.java:34)
	at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.client.DefaultDaemonStarter.startProcess(DefaultDaemonStarter.java:152)
	at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.client.DefaultDaemonStarter.startDaemon(DefaultDaemonStarter.java:135)
	at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.client.DefaultDaemonConnector.doStartDaemon(DefaultDaemonConnector.java:210)
	at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.client.DefaultDaemonConnector.startDaemon(DefaultDaemonConnector.java:204)
	at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.client.DefaultDaemonConnector.connect(DefaultDaemonConnector.java:128)
	at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.client.DaemonClient.execute(DaemonClient.java:138)
	at org.gradle.launcher.daemon.client.DaemonClient.execute(DaemonClient.java:92)
	at org.gradle.launcher.cli.RunBuildAction.run(RunBuildAction.java:51)
	at org.gradle.internal.Actions$RunnableActionAdapter.execute(Actions.java:173)
	at org.gradle.launcher.cli.CommandLineActionFactory$ParseAndBuildAction.execute(CommandLineActionFactory.java:291)
	at org.gradle.launcher.cli.CommandLineActionFactory$ParseAndBuildAction.execute(CommandLineActionFactory.java:264)
	at org.gradle.launcher.cli.JavaRuntimeValidationAction.execute(JavaRuntimeValidationAction.java:33)
	at org.gradle.launcher.cli.JavaRuntimeValidationAction.execute(JavaRuntimeValidationAction.java:24)
	at org.gradle.launcher.cli.ExceptionReportingAction.execute(ExceptionReportingAction.java:33)
	at org.gradle.launcher.cli.ExceptionReportingAction.execute(ExceptionReportingAction.java:22)
	at org.gradle.launcher.cli.CommandLineActionFactory$WithLogging.execute(CommandLineActionFactory.java:257)
	at org.gradle.launcher.cli.CommandLineActionFactory$WithLogging.execute(CommandLineActionFactory.java:191)
	at org.gradle.launcher.Main.doAction(Main.java:33)
	at org.gradle.launcher.bootstrap.EntryPoint.run(EntryPoint.java:45)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at org.gradle.launcher.bootstrap.ProcessBootstrap.runNoExit(ProcessBootstrap.java:60)
	at org.gradle.launcher.bootstrap.ProcessBootstrap.run(ProcessBootstrap.java:37)
	at org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain.main(GradleMain.java:23)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at org.gradle.wrapper.BootstrapMainStarter.start(BootstrapMainStarter.java:31)
	at org.gradle.wrapper.WrapperExecutor.execute(WrapperExecutor.java:108)
	at org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain.main(GradleWrapperMain.java:61)

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

The build seems to have failed.