[CLOSED][PAID] Need GUI designer for VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
TeraTremolo

[CLOSED][PAID] Need GUI designer for VN

#1 Post by TeraTremolo »

Hello, and thanks for stopping in.

Background:
I'm currently working on a massive not-for-profit VN personal project that covers a story that I've been writing. I'm not a professional or anything like that, just a guy working on his passion project. So far, I've been handling everything, from the writing to the coding. The writing is done many chapters in advance, and I already have a commissioned artist working for me. However, my GUI is currently the default, and asset creation is not something that I'm good at.

What I need:
A Custom Main Menu / Options Screen GUI and layout
Custom Text Boxes / designs
Chapter Title Screen designs

All of the above would be done in a pastel cartoon style.
Bonus: An interest in my actual work, but this isn't required. This could just be a simple one and done job.

Expectations:
Above all else, I would like someone who can communicate. Transparency between artist and commissioner is top priority.
Someone who can work within a deadline of one to two weeks. I can be flexible, but I value both my time and yours.

Compensation
I am willing to pay a reasonable rate in exchange for these services, AND credit will be given. I do not expect charity work.

If interested, please send me a message with your desired rates / past work and we can negotiate further from there via discord.
Last edited by TeraTremolo on Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

1emzee1
Discord: emzee8886

Re: [OPEN][PAID] Need GUI designer for VN

#2 Post by 1emzee1 »

Hi,

I'm an Artist and I have an idea how to make GUI, but I don't have any work to show in that regard.
Anyway, here's my work
Portfolio
If you willing to work with me, hit me on Discord.
EmZee#8886

kittylove94
Regular

Re: [OPEN][PAID] Need GUI designer for VN

#3 Post by kittylove94 »

Sent a Pm!