[CLOSED] [PAID $$$] [SFW] Hiring Pixel Animators and Anime Illustrators

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
09thegame

[CLOSED] [PAID $$$] [SFW] Hiring Pixel Animators and Anime Illustrators

#1 Post by 09thegame »

Hello again!

There are 2 paid jobs we have for an upcoming multi-media visual novel sequel that we will be posting below, please have a look to gauge if your art style can adapt to what we are looking for:

We are currently in the market for a pixel artist/animator who can give us menu screen graphics reminiscent of NEO GEO or MAME arcade era "SUCCESS" or "GAME OVER" screens. Ideally we would export as a transparent image sequence and implement into the menu that way. Please PM linking your portfolio for that.

Our other job has a more detailed layout, we also need sprites in a very particular detail of rendering and anatomy to represent a couple new characters that we need to draw. Here is a graphic displaying what we need done:
LINK TO THE FULL RESOLUTION IMAGE

For that, also please PM or use other form of contact so we know you are interested.

Thanks for considering our job offer.
Last edited by 09thegame on Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dalmax
Deviantart: Dalmaxx

Re: [OPEN] [PAID $$$] [SFW] Hiring Pixel Animators and Anime Illustrators

#2 Post by Dalmax »

Greetings! I'm Dalmax, an anime illustrator with five years of experience in illustration industry. My style has been developed over many years and does not deviate from the standards I set. I work stably, adhere to time frames.

Here're my arts:
3.png
If you are interested in my offer, then write to me on discord to discuss the details. Dalmax#3769