Open Skies Recruitment: Artist and Musician mainly

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
FeatherThief
Regular
Projects: 軽い夏: The Sun Will Shine Through

Open Skies Recruitment: Artist and Musician mainly

#1 Post by FeatherThief »

I am seating someone who can draw characters and/or backgrounds for the visual novel I am creating. It does not have to take up much time and there are basically no deadlines as of now, I simply ask that they do not abandon the project. I am Feather Thief the Script Writer, and I also have some others working with me on the script, but none of us have a talent for drawing. If you are interested please contact me and I will send you the character/background info. I hope that you will consider this job and thank you for your time.

Sincerly, Feather Thief

P.S. Yes, I already have the character deisgns and bios ready and on hard copy. I also am working on the script currently. This is not a daydream or something that will die. You will also have lots of freedom for design if you wish.
Last edited by FeatherThief on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I will steal your dreams and make them real.

Projects: 軽い夏: The Sun Will Shine Through (In progress)
Chief and Head Writer

FeatherThief
Regular

Re: Open Skies Recruitment: Artist

#2 Post by FeatherThief »

Okay, so apparently that little thing has caught no one's attention. Let us try this again. I am looking for a artist, they don't need to be incredible. Just nice pictures, preferably for characters something like Katawa shoujo, in just the quality. The overlying plot of one of the main characters I guess is as much as I will give out, I am a bit paranoid because someone stole a couple of my short stories I wanted to have published. One of the main heroines (as of now unnamed so we will refer to her as 2) is basically in love with the sea but has never seen it. When she was about three she, her father, and her mother lived by the sea but her mother commited suicide off a cliff from depression. THe girl's grandmother told her that her mother had become a mermaid so 2 got a obsession about the sea, so much she had to be rescued from drowning a couple of times. Her father turned to alchohal and eventually from all the dislike from the town they began to move from town to town, but never lived near the sea. She has finally moved to the main characters town, the only thing seperating her from the sea is one mountain, but she has forgotten what the sea looks like. She also realized her mother isn't a mermaid but still holds that close to her heart. WE have 4 other characters with great stories as well. No pressure at all, simply draw at your own pace. I am just writing the plot now and your opinion on it will be taken into consideration. Please come and join me on this project.

Chief and Head Writer

CaesMRaenes
Regular
Projects: 軽い夏, The Aces

Re: Open Skies Recruitment: Artist mainly, but all positions

#3 Post by CaesMRaenes »

I can't draw backgrounds but I can do characters. If you'd like a sample of my work, I have a deviantArt page up here: http://dragonfaeryyume.deviantart.com/

I also have a sample of my most recent work here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =26&t=6886
a.k.a. DragonfaeryYume on dA
The Vault in the Sky (Dev Blog)

Projects:
WIP The Aces
WIP (Head Artist) 軽い夏: The Sun Will Shine Through (tentative title)

FeatherThief
Regular

Re: Open Skies Recruitment: Artist and Musician mainly

#4 Post by FeatherThief »

I am now also searching for a musician because i work better with music and I can feel the story, so anyone espiring musicians out there, I could use your help.

Sincerly,
Feather Thief

Chief and Head Writer

Shiori
Projects: Disconnected: An Existential Love Story

Re: Open Skies Recruitment: Artist and Musician mainly

#5 Post by Shiori »

I could help with the music. I make hip-hop beats it just depends on what emotion you want. Only I won't be available that much but I'll do what i can :)
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."
Friedrich Nietzsche "Beyond Good and Evil", Aphorism 146 (1886)