[WIP] Recruiting for VN game "Never Once"

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Aoyama Ryuu
Regular
Completed: Forty minutes to eternity

Re: [WIP] Recruiting for VN game "Never Once"

#16 Post by Aoyama Ryuu »

cloudyssky wrote:Romania holds a military might that rivals that of the rest of the world.
Bwahahahahahahaha
*cough* Sorry about that.

Now, what fortaat said is true, but rather than repeatedly writing short stories, you can write a long one, expressing exactly the things you wish to express. Include all the events you wish to include without any regard for the length. After you're done, you can rewrite the parts that need to be rewritten and further adapt it to suit the visual novel style better.

I find it better than wasting a good story by trying to go through all the events at a faster pace to make the outcome shorter.

Oh, by the way, Romania has a very diverse and creative vocabulary regarding bad language. Some of them would make you throw up if you tried to visualize them. Anyway, good luck with the project (I'm sorry, I can only help with advice as my only proficiency is writing), and regards from Romania. Which isn't a communist country...
anymore.
Forever