.hack//GU Fan Game (BL!)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Pi > 3.14

.hack//GU Fan Game (BL!)

#1 Post by Pi > 3.14 »

The title is vague, I know, but I couldn't think of a simpler version of what I had to announce.

I've recently delved into the .hack//GU fandom and have begun writing various fanfiction in the yaoi and shonen-ai genre.
With one of my stories involving the players behind Haseo and Endrance titled "Need" ( http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3680215/1/Need ) I'd like to be made into a visual novel. I have a majority of the story line plot out, and I can do the programming myself. The issue being I have no suitable art for the game.

I am able to do line-art on my own as seen here >> http://bohemiancloud.deviantart.com but I have no access to photoshop or any other decent coloring programs. (I know there is gimp, but I am without a wireless mouse so coloring with it is frustrating.)

In other words, I am asking for assistance in either coloring line-art or doing illustrations in general.

If you have any interest please reply here with a link to some of your artwork.

Before applying please consider the following:
  • This is a boy's love game. (This may or may not become ero, it is entirely up to the artist's comfort zone)
    It is a fan game, and the characters have set appearances. Therefore there will be little leniancy as far as appearances go. Keep in mind that I may request the drawing be done over if it does not meet the criteria.
    The artist(s) will have to work closely with me, meaning communication is a must. Messenger is by far the easiest way to contact me, though email is also possible since I check it several times a day.
    The art is preferred to be done photoshop or something similar. However if you are skilled in other mediums I'll consider them as well.
If interested, please contact me and reply here as well. That way it will be harder for me to miss you.

My messengers are:
AIM: wraithslider1086
MSN: bohemian.cloud@yahoo.com
YIM: hammertime.lavi (I am not often on Yahoo nowadays)

My email is the same as my MSN messenger handle.

ALSO: Even if you are not interested, I love to talk to new people. So if you are bored feel free to drop me an IM!

Thank you!
Pi

Sailor Kitty
Veteran

Re: .hack//GU Fan Game (BL!)

#2 Post by Sailor Kitty »

HAPPY!

I'm happy that you started making a BL game. Don't bite off more then you can chew!
Good luck!
(Now I just have to start reading .Hack//GU so I can play this game...)

BL... MEEP...
script is 85% done.
Title is now "Running through water"
and will hopefully stay that way.
Need a poem/lyric?
I'll write one for ya!
http://blog.sanriotown.com/sailorkitty_:hellokitty.com

Pi > 3.14

#3 Post by Pi > 3.14 »

Sailor Kitty wrote:Don't bite off more then you can chew!
I'll be careful! I am have some time on my hands now that I am out of highschool. And the workload in college will be light this semester. But I tend to become bored easily, so I need to keep myself occupied in ways such as these.
Sailor Kitty wrote: (Now I just have to start reading .Hack//GU so I can play this game...)
XD .hack//GU is actually a series of three games on the PS2...
They have a similar plot and are made by the same people that franchised SIGN and the previous four releases.

There is an anime series that comes before the game that explains the story a bit, .hack//ROOTS
There is also a short OVA continuation of the games that somewhat wraps up the story, .hack//RETURNER
I think the manga version of the game is .hack//GU+ but it has yet to be licensed in english.

BL... It consumes my soul! :twisted:

PrettySammy09
Veteran

#4 Post by PrettySammy09 »

I LOVE YOU. *Hugs!!!!*

I LOVE .hack//GU! It consumes my soul! Although I'm not a huge fan of BL, any fan-game of .hack//GU is LOVE for me.

I'm interested in helping out with coloring. :3 I'm sending you an e-mail with some examples of my coloring work.

--Sammy

Pi > 3.14

#5 Post by Pi > 3.14 »

PrettySammy09 wrote:I LOVE YOU. *Hugs!!!!*

I LOVE .hack//GU! It consumes my soul! Although I'm not a huge fan of BL, any fan-game of .hack//GU is LOVE for me.

I'm interested in helping out with coloring. :3 I'm sending you an e-mail with some examples of my coloring work.

--Sammy
Great! I like the way you color... way better than me! I replied to the email, would you be willing to color line-art?

ALSO, if you'd like to read what the general plot would be, see the link I posted in the first post.

chisa-chan
Regular

#6 Post by chisa-chan »

it's been awhile since I'm here.

Cool, another BL game! I'll wait for it!
Sailor Kitty wrote:Don't bite off more then you can chew!
She's right
Kalau tidak suka ya jangan diladeni, gitu aja kok repot™.
Cynanthia's Blog (Indonesian)