Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Dreamgazer
Veteran
Completed: Death Room; Don't Take This Risk; War: 13th Day; War Specials
Projects: Beauty and the War (X Playing Pieces)
Organization: Poison Apple Tales
Tumblr: poisonappletales
Deviantart: PoisonAppleTales

Re: Guestbook

#4171 Post by Dreamgazer »

Hello, everyone! I probably should have posted here earlier, but I was so excited about putting up my visual novel that it completely slipped my mind. At any rate, I'm here now, making amends for that.

Call me Dreamgazer. I'll be uploading my games on itch.io. You can reach out to me Facebook and my crazy blog here. And for those who like tweeting or tumbling, here's my Twitter and here's my Tumblr. All right, that should be enough links for now.

Also, I'm okay with mushrooms, and I like how welcoming Lemmasoft has been. Have a great evening, everyone!

ZevranGirl
Projects: Sweetland Murders
Deviantart: Copycatninjak

#4172 Post by ZevranGirl »

Hi all! My name's Lily (or you can call me ZevranGirl). I don't mind either one.

I used to teach before moving and do a lot of rigging for animation and games (3D. Btw rigging is where you build the skeleton to a 3-D model so it can moves. Sometimes we're known as technical artists. Lots of people think I used to climb trees when I say I rig lol.). I've also got a degree in game design. So the 2-D thing is new to me, but I love that ren'py uses python (as that's what I code in for rigging!).

I am working on a game with my best friend which we hope will be out next year some time (bit delayed since she's currently in school getting a visual arts degree). Really enjoying it, classic murder mystery with romance, death, stats, everything we can attempt to pull off. She's the artist tho', not me. I'm a writer/game designer, rigger, programmer, and enjoy coloring in Photoshop.

Anywho, newbie to ren'py and glad to meet ya'll!

Aryle

#4173 Post by Aryle »

Hello! My name is Aryle! I've been here on few ocassions, but this time I'd be staying a little bit longer.

I'm 23 and lived in Malaysia. I just finished my diploma and currently on a part time job(which I will soon quit) until I gets my hand on a new notebook... is what I've been hoping anyway.

There's not much going on with my life nor I have accomplish much worth mentioning, but I've been working on my VN since two weeks ago and hoping to get the demo done around April next year. I'll be in your guys care until then. Yoroshiku!

gayathri

#4174 Post by gayathri »

Hi

I am Gayathri from India. I am learning Renpy. This forum is very extensive and helpful. Would love to learn more

HolyRabbid
Projects: Crimson Balance
Deviantart: XXFanXofX4869XX

#4175 Post by HolyRabbid »

I guess I'll join in, too!

Name is HolyRabbid. Born and raised in the Lone Star State! I'm actually not familiar with Lemma Soft, but I hope to become acquainted with more VNs!

I also hope I can make my own VN. I've already written a prologue for one - after researching multiple different VNs - and I would like to share it here. I'm not much of a programmer or artist, but I like to think myself a skilled writer! Here's the link below:

http://xxfanxofx4869xx.deviantart.com/a ... -571912027

CaffeineSwordsman
Tumblr: swordsandsolace
Deviantart: J. Bozlinski

#4176 Post by CaffeineSwordsman »

Greetings, ladies, gents, and others!

CaffeineSwordsman here-- Just joined! I love VNs, and am trying to put one together of my very own. I was originally attracted to this forum because I was interested in seeing what sorts of open assets were available, but then I was like, "Hey, why not, let me try and network, meet people, make friends!" (Scary as such things are. :p)

Pleased to meet y'all!

Lilipolly
Tumblr: chiplette
Deviantart: chiplette

#4177 Post by Lilipolly »

Hi, everyone! My friends call me Ai but feel free to call me Lily or Polly if you want :>
Someone invited me to join a vn project but I have absolutely no experience when it comes to VNs. Seriously, I think the only VN I've played so far is Hatoful Boyfriend so I've been looking for vn related stuff and came across this site. I'm no writer and I definitely don't know anything about programming but I can draw. Maybe in the future, I could join another project ^^

Dizzard

#4178 Post by Dizzard »

Hello.

I've been thinking about making a visual novel for a while now. I've done some python in the past but I'm pretty rusty. I often have characters and plotlines rolling around in my head but I don't usually do anything about them. I want to change that. I already have a few ideas for Visual Novels (along with characters) although I think I'll mess around for a while before I start anything serious.

I've also dabbled in the art side of things but drawing people is rather iffy, that's another thing I want to change.

I'm a big fan of games like Ace Attorney, Danganronpa and Zero Escape also. So if I make a really awesome visual novel it'll probably be similar to those games.

heartfragment
Regular
Projects: Heart Fragment
Tumblr: heartfragment
itch: heartfragment

#4179 Post by heartfragment »

Guess I should finally get around to making a post here!
My name is Cecelia, but call me Cece. I'm an agender (but use he/his pronouns for me, thank you) 20 year old from Canada who, after a long time of planning, is finally writing his own VN. I've been a huge fan of Visual Novels for years now, and otome/dating games are pretty much my entire love life.
Some of my favorite VNs are Danganronpa, Nameless, and Hatoful Boyfriend.
Published Project:

TabbyWaver
Deviantart: ToxicWaver

#4180 Post by TabbyWaver »

Hi there, you can call my Jackie or Tabby or whatever you like really ^^

I'm just a person who loves visual novels and just about every other type of entertainment out of Japan haha...

Right now I'm just kind of messing around with Ren'py, haven't started a serious project yet but I'm starting to get the hang of things!

If you want to be friends then we should be friends js <3

Huldra

#4181 Post by Huldra »

Hello!
I'm huldra.
I'm currently working on a visualnovel idea I've had for a while.
but I cant deny that I'm procastinating alot.

Weepinbelly
Deviantart: Weepinbelly

#4182 Post by Weepinbelly »

Hello !
You can call me Weepinbelly (yup, I love Weepinbell x) ). I'm a 21 years old French girl who loves visual novel and have started working on one for something like a year now and since this place helped me from the beginning, I thought I would join. So yeah, I'm basically here to meet the community and meet some vn fans/makers like me !

lin-06
Projects: Rhythmic Colors
Organization: Prismatic Emotion
Tumblr: lin369
Deviantart: razuka09

#4183 Post by lin-06 »

Hi, hello! I couldn't get the time to post here, so here I am now ww.

Please call me Rin or Lin, whichever you prefer! I love playing games and reading stories (shojo manga in particular) so if you combine these two, it's a given I'll end up loving visual novels! I love the Danganronpa and Zero Escape series. And I also play otome games, even the ones in JP although I still haven't played that many yet. Otoge favorites atm are Code: Realize~Guardian of Rebirth, Glass Heart Princess, and Ayakashi Gohan. (I recommend all of them very much >w</ altho Glass Heart Princess and Ayagohan are still in JP...)

Actually, I'm working on an otome visual novel with my friends but we still haven't officially posted about it yet. We're going to wait till... probably around Christmas break? To have a more proper discussion hahah... I write and I also draw~

hombreimaginario
Projects: AMEBA
Organization: Retro Sumus
Soundcloud: retrosumus

#4184 Post by hombreimaginario »

Hello, my name is Carlos and I'm from Málaga, southern Spain.

I'm a writer and all-around-communications guy at a small development team called Retro Sumus.

We are currently developing two commercial games, one of them being a 3D on-rails-shooter, the other one being a visual novel set in Madrid, Spain.

http://retrosumus.com
http://amebaofficial.com

I registered as a user so I could learn more from the community of VN fans and, of course, to promote our project as well.

I've really enjoyed Xblaze: Code Embryo and Steins;Gate lately. I'm not particularly fond of date sims.

Emilytea
Completed: None... yet!
Tumblr: dictatingmemostomyself
Deviantart: Emily235

#4185 Post by Emilytea »

~Wanders in~

Hello~!

So I've been lurking around the forums for awhile, and I made my account some time ago, but I recently found myself with enough time to really get started on this whole visual novel business. Thought I'd drop a comment here!

My name is Emily, and I'm currently a 19 year old lost girl. I AM CANADIAN. :)

I love writing, I love art, and I love coding (which I admittedly don't have a TON of experience with- just some basic flash stuff.) so Ren'py was a gift from the gods to me. I already have a ton of ideas rolling around in my head for a VN, and I've played a ton of them in my time, so I'm eager to get started.

I also can't wait to get posting to meet some of y'all~