[PAID WORK][CLOSED][R+18] Looking for one background/CG artist (WW2 art)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Robertoz
itch: totsugeki-studio

[PAID WORK][CLOSED][R+18] Looking for one background/CG artist (WW2 art)

#1 Post by Robertoz »

Hello there !

I will first introduce myself. I am Robertoz, lead developer for a Visual Novel called Spearhead Through your Heart. It traces the story of a soldier part of the Red Army making its way through the soviet front, and bonding with original characters being currently developed.

As the title indicates, in order to complete our development staff, we need a second (and even a third) artist willing to make the backgrounds and CGs for the game. This work is paid, but my situation only permits me rather low pay rates, around 10โ‚ฌ per work, because of my student status, even though I am willing to negociate.

The work of this artist would be expected to be pretty long, we work on Renpy (16:9), and as I don't ask for very high quality of drawing (which is normal given the money I can spare), I would expect around two arts per week (for a maximum total of 100 arts), to depict all the scenes and CGs. I will do my best to facilitate the work of the artist and find as many reference pictures as I can to permit an historically accurate and relevant art.

I wish that this task is not only done through simple commissions, but also with a certain level of investment in the project that I am leading. It will also need an amount of cooperation, since the artist in charge of character conception would make sketches for characters on CG, needing for the CG artist to do the colouring. This bit can yet be discussed with me and the artist in charge of the characters.

All the arts would be available in the game in an extra menu and will still be the property of their author. It would be also nice to get aborted or partly done sketches with a bit of feedback for out artbook (given to donators).

As for the advancement, we are a month old project, and I plan the development to be ended in October 2022, to release it the first day of December 2022. We already have a composer releasing themes for us, three character concept arts (that are still in the making and that would be done before January 14th, first milestone of the project).

For any additional information, you are free to DM me. I mainly use Discord for communication purposes (personnal communication and game communications), so you may check out the project's discord server if you are interested in it.

https://discord.gg/F4YQ5MQA7n (My discord is Robertoz#0911)

Thanks for reading !

Edit : As we have a first artist, the style of drawing is set up to remain pretty realistic, and for cohesion it would be appreciated if it remained so. Please keep that in mind !
Last edited by Robertoz on Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sterkiherz
Regular
Projects: Comic: Miraclewish; Visual Novel: Murder Mystery Ghost Story (WIP)
Organization: Sterki Herz
Tumblr: sterkiherz
itch: sterkiherz
Discord: sterkiherz#7005

Re: [PAID WORK][OPEN] Looking for one (or two) background/CG artist(s) (WW2 art)

#2 Post by Sterkiherz »

Sent a friend request~
๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ โœฆ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ โœฆ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ (sterkiherz#7005) โœฆ sterki.herz@gmail.com
~~Feel free to contact me for any questions~~
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต
๐ป๐“Š๐‘”๐“ˆ & ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“€๐’พ ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐“