Connected

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
EternalDream
Veteran
Completed: Secret Santa
Projects: Memory Lane

Connected

#1 Post by EternalDream »

New Otome game I'm thinking of making. It's in it's beginning stage right now and I'm still working out many things. X_X

Sypnosis

You play the role of Nori, an average high school girl, who isn't a morning person and always ends up being late for school. One day she was called to the principal's office and was accused of vandalism of the school, because of her attendance record. Nori didn't do it and was given one week to find out the real culprit. Unfortunately, she has no idea where to start. She has to dig up clues and discover the culprit before it's too late, and along the way, she has to get allies to help her and maybe even find love.

Characters

Nori: You're playing as her, she's accused of vandalism.

Ethan: Nori's childhood friend, sits next to her in class. (Also the school jock)

Risa: The class president, a reliable friend, Nori's best friend.

Jeremy: Unknown in the school because he NEVER attends classes.

Daisy: The school counsel president, rich and from a good family but is a ... (starts with b ends with itch lol)

Noah: A gangster who's always rebellious and gets into fights. Daisy's boyfriend.

... And if you're interested and you want to check on my progress (and my graphics lol) then click:

http://eternaldreamswonderland.blogspot.com/

Ayu_09
Projects: Search For Time

Re: Connected

#2 Post by Ayu_09 »

This looks like it's going to be a simple but cute game. I've always been in love with mystery visual novels. :D