(Not available at the moment)
Emilia, known as the “perfect girl” at Littlewood High, is insanely popular. Her life is complete now that Callister, the most popular guy in school and one of her best friends, has become her boyfriend. They’ve been going out for a while now and are living quite happily... until Emilia's childhood friend, Lily, transfers into her school. What's more, an interesting new student worker named Max just showed up at her job! With these two NEW ARRIVALS and William, her other best friend, added to the mix, life may be far less perfect than Emilia thought.
Bitter Truth is a slice of life visual novel with elements of a otome game.
Male and Female Romances
High Quality Artwork
All player choices impact the game
CG and Music Gallery
Potential Prequel and Epilogue
Potential Full Voice Acting
(Feel free to skip questions)
1. What are you thoughts on the plot so far?
2. Do the main characters interest you?
3. Which character seems to appeal to you the most? Why?
4. If we released a Kickstarter, would you support it? Why?
5. What additional gameplay features do you think the game would benefit from?
6. What is your overall opinion of Bitter Truth?
7. If you have any other thoughts or questions for us, please let us know below!
Lead Concept, Sprite - Gaby Mutiara (kimgaby)
CG - Gaby Mutiara (kimgaby) and Ray Cordova (53C)
Background - Ray Cordova (53C)
Logo - Erika Acosta (hiko27)
GUI - Skylar Nguyen (Skyevina)
Chibi - Andrea Lee (Kairui-chan)
Story - Chandra "Sakura" Hughes
Story, Writer - Samantha Chan
Writer - Olivia Raymond (Hazel-Bun)
Composer - Chris Thurman
Programmer - Grace Barrett-Snyder