That's the Way the Cookie Crumbles [Otome/BakeSim]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Chushiki Maho
Regular
Projects: X-Tasy, Teacher Pets, Virus
Organization: Infinite Scribbles Productions

Re: [GxB,BakerySim,Blog+Poll!]That's the Way the Cookie Crum

#76 Post by Chushiki Maho »

I can't help it.... Alfonse is so beautiful. TT.TT
*omigoodnesspleasedontpunchme*

LOL, anyways, this is great. :) you have another stalker/fan/person that's obsessed with this thread.

Soo.... All I can say at the moment is... OMG WAI IS ALFONSE SO CUTE...?!
His cuteness surpasses mine by x99372920208383.... I'm not fit to be a girl TT.TT

Anyways, good luck :)
X-Tasy - GXB (WIP)
~ My Fanfiction
Virus [NaNoRenO 2012]
French to English (or vice-versa) VN translator ~ PM me if interested :3

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#77 Post by CheeryMoya »

Chushiki Maho wrote: Soo.... All I can say at the moment is... OMG WAI IS ALFONSE SO CUTE...?!
His cuteness surpasses mine by x99372920208383.... I'm not fit to be a girl TT.TT
It's times like these when I want to write him out of the story.
I gave orders to Ryurieri to make him a kawaii moe shota that makes you shoujos' kokoros go doki doki kyaa~ cute kiddo. I suppose it's working, albeit too well... D:<

Also, we've updated the blog to look super pretty! Check out our new logo banner while voting in a new poll to decide the name of the fictional city TWCC takes place in, and remember that your opinions do matter to us!

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#78 Post by CheeryMoya »

Hate to doublepost in a topic that should lie dead where it stands, but we need some input on the demo we plan to release soon.

For those who take the time to check the blog regularly, then you all know that Reikun is helping Ryu out by doing the lineart for her. The results? Simply glorious. That said, they aren't machines. It takes time for Rei to draw the lineart, and she's got oodles of projects on her plate already. And then Ryu has to wait for the linearts to come before she can do anything. Granted, Ryu can color quickly, but that's assuming she doesn't have homework to take care of first.

Long story short, do you guys mind waiting a few days for completely colored and shiny art? Or would you be fine with some of the sprites colored and some just linearts? It's either have the demo on the promised date not-very-sparkly, or wait and have a sparkly demo. Tell us, this is important.

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#79 Post by Tag- »

/Raises hand for regular blog stalker/

I'd rather wait and have a super sparkly demo <:
PM me if needed

9:19
Veteran
Projects: Green Eyed Monster [complete]

#80 Post by 9:19 »

I second the sparkles! What? I am being productive. I'm in school researching...in the other tab. Wi-Fi keeps going on and off, this is balls.

Sunlit-Dreamer
Veteran
Completed: NaNo2015 Bedtime, NaNo2016 The Doll and the Spider, NaNo2017 What's Your Name?, NaNo2018 Painting Your Skin, NaNo2019 Home's Embrace, NaNo2020 Molly
Projects: NaNo2021 Cracked Moonstone
Deviantart: Sunlit-Dreamer
itch: Sunlit-Dreamer

#81 Post by Sunlit-Dreamer »

I also vote for patiently waiting. After all, good things come to those who wait. ^^ So have them feel free to take all the time they need.
ImageImageImageImage

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#82 Post by CheeryMoya »

@All you babes patient fans: Alright, we'll push the demo back a few days so we can get all your bishies nice and colored. Rei's spring break is the week of the 25 this month, meaning she can get all the linearts done during that time. After that, Ryu will have to take over and get the characters in glorious and wonderful color.

While you all wait for that, I bring you Alfonse in a dress. Don't ask me, Curry did it!
Wondering how it happened? Gutsy put some placeholder events in the new event handler she made for TWCC, and I lol'd when the final event for Al was you stuffing him in a dress. Because there wasn't a picture of it floating around, Curry just had to do it. And that's how a new inside joke was born.
goingtofleequicklybeforethefangirlscome
andiseriouslydon'tunderstanditeitherwhytheheckishethinkingaboutamanwithamoustache

Sunlit-Dreamer
Veteran
Completed: NaNo2015 Bedtime, NaNo2016 The Doll and the Spider, NaNo2017 What's Your Name?, NaNo2018 Painting Your Skin, NaNo2019 Home's Embrace, NaNo2020 Molly
Projects: NaNo2021 Cracked Moonstone
Deviantart: Sunlit-Dreamer
itch: Sunlit-Dreamer

#83 Post by Sunlit-Dreamer »

I understand perfectly! That's what he wants to become, a MAN! With a mustache. XD (Although truthfully I don't like facial hair. It has to be pulled off just right. And not anyone can pull off the facial hair look) Don't worry Al, you're still a man. Just an extremely adorable one. =3 And who knows, he might actually become one years later. (You never know...you never really do)

And I guess for just this once, I'll break my "don't play demos" rule when the demo is released. XP
ImageImageImageImage

Chushiki Maho
Regular
Projects: X-Tasy, Teacher Pets, Virus
Organization: Infinite Scribbles Productions

#84 Post by Chushiki Maho »

Haha, Alfonse, I have never seen anything more manly ever. That's a beautiul picture right there. I'm waiting for the demo as patiently as I can. Counting my fingers over and I've and over again til it's released. XD
X-Tasy - GXB (WIP)
~ My Fanfiction
Virus [NaNoRenO 2012]
French to English (or vice-versa) VN translator ~ PM me if interested :3

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#85 Post by CheeryMoya »

Gee, I'm really sorry guys Q_Q The team's alive and kicking, but progress is slow thanks to even more IRL craziness :C I'm hoping to push for a demo release this month, but only time will tell if we can do it this time.

In other news, whoa look at all the blood, sweat, and tears Gutsy and Spartan put into the new website. The old WP blog will be left in the depths of the internet to gather dust, but we hope you enjoy the new space. I'll probs be hanging out on the IRC if someone wants to chat.