Guilty Gear XX #RELOAD

For the rest of your otaku life.
Otaku Dash
Veteran

#16 Post by Otaku Dash »

Hey! Welcome to Lemma Soft F.I.A! Hope you like it around here...

It's good to see that there are still people that Like Guilty Gear X2 Reload.... most of them don't like the game for being to hard.....(for me...I like chalenging games ;) )

I recently played the game again... and for what it seems, play time also unlocks content. I just got All the SP characters by just playing the game.

Also I didn't notice any diference In GG and GGX modes in arcade (maybe because school started and I had to turn off the console :P).
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

F.I.A
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Winter Shard, EVE, Hyperion

#17 Post by F.I.A »

Glad to be welcomed.

Of course, you can get all characters(Including gold, black, etc.) if you spent a long time on this game.

I am not really sure about the differences of the modes, but it seems like it alters the gameplay a little.(Eg: GG mode gives you an aura around your character with max tension, which seems to increase the damage a little.)

If I am right, there will be another Gulity Gear coming soon. Here's hoping that there will be a pc porting for it.

NOTE: For those who have trouble completing the whole story mode, altering the difficulty will affect it as well. Might help to complete some endings(Like, the one where Dizzy must fight a overpowered boss mode I-No, without continue) by setting the difficulty to Beginner.

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#18 Post by Otaku Dash »

Thanks for the tips.

Actually The new guilty gear is already on schedule.... for what it appears to be we can make you own fighter (well sort of).

Robo Ky is destroyed By Ky on one of the story endings (2), However Robo Ky is rebuilt and has character skill storage.

Form what I heard You fight with Robo Ky II against other oponents and then get some of their skills (and hopefully custom ones). Then all you have to do Is install those skillz into Robo Ky's Meomry and you're set.

There isn't much info on the game as for now.... but I heard that there will also be a mode for 4 player Versus.
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

shadosa

New Guilty Gear?

#19 Post by shadosa »

There really is gonna be a new guilty gear? I hope so, I get pretty board finding all the cancels for the characters. I hope that the next one has some kind of tutorial for new people to teach them the cancels and how to do them (*but not for all moves/characters of course*) I think that the most overpowered boss character is dizzy instead of I-no if you never faced her as a boss before solely because I-no's boss move can be easily dodge unlike dizzy's move.
darkness is the way of the light. everyone goes to the darkness after awhile. Why not sooner.
The sword waits for no man and no time. I will be bested but not by you and not now
shadosa

GLACIER
Regular

#20 Post by GLACIER »

Actually The new guilty gear is already on schedule.... for what it appears to be we can make you own fighter (well sort of).

Robo Ky is destroyed By Ky on one of the story endings (2), However Robo Ky is rebuilt and has character skill storage.

Form what I heard You fight with Robo Ky II against other oponents and then get some of their skills (and hopefully custom ones). Then all you have to do Is install those skillz into Robo Ky's Meomry and you're set.

There isn't much info on the game as for now.... but I heard that there will also be a mode for 4 player Versus.
Are you referring to Guilty Gear Isuka? If so, it's already been out on PS2 and and X-Box for nearly a year (and has not been particularly well received, for the most part).
There really is gonna be a new guilty gear?
Dunno. There's Guilty Gear XX Slash in the arcades, but it's yet another update rather than a new game.

Arc System Works seems to be focusing on its Fist of the North Star fighting game.

F.I.A
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Winter Shard, EVE, Hyperion

#21 Post by F.I.A »

GLACIER wrote: Are you referring to Guilty Gear Isuka? If so, it's already been out on PS2 and and X-Box for nearly a year (and has not been particularly well received, for the most part).

Arc System Works seems to be focusing on its Fist of the North Star fighting game.
Isuka fails to capture most players because of the grain-made and pale character sprites they slap in. Not to mention how horrible they turn Zappa's Raoh into some jagged gif animation. The only redeeming factor is the existence of the PS2 and X-Box port, which have the innovative "Make your own Robo-Ky" feature. Other than that, that's it. The arcade version is hardly played if do.

As for Slash, two more characters will be introduced to the roster, being ABA and Holy Order Sol. ABA is the character which is only playable in console version of Isuka, while HO Sol is a new character(And the coming end boss, which is said to be far broken than I-no.)

Side subject: Here is waiting for Fist of North Star, be it the arcade or console. Yea, I am a crazy fan of it. :P

Another side subject: Just to fill some curiousity, Faust's Burst animation(The one which he rips off his shirt, showing 5 marks on his chest.) is a parody of Fist of North Star. But instead of forming the Big Dipper, the five marks forms out his own face - a paper bag with a hole for an eye.