Hearts LOVEly Academy (otome/gxb game)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
LunaVampirePrincess
Regular
Projects: Hearts! LOVEly academy

Re: Hearts LOVEly Academy (otome/gxb game)

#16 Post by LunaVampirePrincess »

Oooh thx for the suggestion and the symbols just show what kingdome they're from. And I probably WILL consult other people before releasing anything oh and can you tell me what you think of my art please thank you =>!!!!
Never underestimate anyone....... who knows what they're capable of.....

LunaVampirePrincess
Regular

#17 Post by LunaVampirePrincess »

I didn't update for a LONG while but like the script is about 65% dun YAY!!
Oh and my game is gonna be delayed cuz of school, not having my pc tablet and my cuzin not being able 2 work in the school year she can only help duriing vacation cuz of university.
Oh but I also have a question how do i make drawings transperent like without the white background part and how do i add pix on renpy?
ThankYou!!!!=>
THOSE Q'S ARE REALLY GIVING ME ALOTA TRUBL(>_<)

AND I won't be posting for another LOOONG WHILE soo don't think this is discountinued ONLY DELAYED DUE TO EVIL SKOOL AND LOOOOTS OF HW

(We had 2 do an autobiogrophy on the 2nd day while other classes just had to draw self portriats and stuff (Yeah our teacher's REAL hard!!!!) )

LunaVampirePrincess
Regular

#18 Post by LunaVampirePrincess »

YESSSS I FINALY FINISHED THE SCRIPT!!!!!!!!!! IT TOOK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
okai so each route is about 60mins. to an hour and a half long (i'm sry its so short but if i added more the story gets messed and il get writers block (which iv had quite a few times already...))
PLUS me and my cuzin spent sunday coding it a bit =)
BUT i have sum bad news a) i still dont have a pc tablet so no drawings yet only pencil sketches
and b) my drawings are looking like tenage boys with chibi faces soo help on the face wud b greatly apreaceated (PLEASEEEEE HELP ANY TIPS/TURITOLS WOULD HELP ALOT!)
and c) i dont no how to take a screenshot soo can sum1 plz tell me how? plus all my pictures and stuff will be posted on Deviantart (il put a link 2 each pic)
SO YEAH THATS WHATS BEEN GOING ON WITH MY GAME ITS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTIONNNN
=)
Oh and if any1 has any questions....answers...?/comments or feedback plzzzz tell me thankuuuu =) =D

*Kuroneko*

#19 Post by *Kuroneko* »

I really liked the concept, so I will be waiting for the game to be ready :3 And yes, convincing your parents of buying you a tablet takes some time XD.
To take a screenshot, you have to press the "fn" and "imp pnt"(or "ins", i do not know because I have them in the same button) buttons, then create a file in paint and paste it. I hope it helps you.
I can give you some advice, tought I`m not an expert. First, proportions. The head is to big. try drawing a circle(there you will put the eyes and the nose) and then complete the face. After that, remember: the torso(don`t know how you call the part of the body that goes from the shoulders until the end of the stomach) is twice the size of the head. And then, everything that is down the hips(in other words, the legs) should be the same size as it`s up those.
I know it sounds confusing, but english is definitely not my language. I think you should try to a photo of a real person as ref, even if you want an anime style. Because that way is easier that making an Argentinian explain it XD.
Another thing: the arms. Look at yours. As I saw in some odd show of TV, you make a sausage-like thing for the forearm .Then a circle for the union between the forearm and the arm. And another sausage for what is left from the arm XD. And don`t ask me about hands because I suck XD.And the legs... They are not that diferent from the arms. And with the feet, I suck worse than with the hands.
I hope that you understood something of that weird explanation. As I said, don`t ask me to explain in english how to draw, and less If I don`t have anywhere to show how to XD
If you let me, I would post a drawing of mine, or at least the bases that I do before making it.

Jake
Support Hero

#20 Post by Jake »

LunaVampirePrincess wrote: i dont no how to take a screenshot soo can sum1 plz tell me how?
If you're working in Ren'Py, simply hit the 's' key and a screenshot will be written out in the Ren'Py directory (not the game directory, but the one with renpy.exe in it).
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

LunaVampirePrincess
Regular

#21 Post by LunaVampirePrincess »

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! OK so now i can start posting screen shots (but its only background and dialouge i'm really sorry about that) Plus thank u for the advice about the drawings too =)

Mai-Oujo-sama

#22 Post by Mai-Oujo-sama »

Hey, if you want,
I could do the art for you ^_^
I'm willing to help for FREEE :D Just don't forget to credit me okay? ^_^
Cos, I have a tablet and I'm bored. Just give me time though, i wont be able to do everything in one day. ^^
If you want to see some of my art here's a sample:
http://xxyui-chanxx.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2t7u7d

LunaVampirePrincess
Regular

#23 Post by LunaVampirePrincess »

Really???? Thank You SOOOO MUCH for offering the art I really apreciate it but i sorta wanted to do the VN cuz of the art and my parents r getting me a PC tablet for the holidays (it actualy kinda got delayed becuz i bought an itouch 4th gen instead... ^__^' ) sorry but if u have time can u do background art plz? thank youuu and im really sorry for saying no to your offer (and dont worry i completely changed my drawing style now after spending LOTSA time reading Kitchen Princess =) and now that i look at my other drawing im thinking whoa thats so suckish compared to my latest drawings...) BUT we have a buncha tests and projects this month soo cant update much sryyyyy

Mai-Oujo-sama

#24 Post by Mai-Oujo-sama »

Haha alright then~ ^_^ I wouldn't mind doing BGs for you either ^^

LunaVampirePrincess
Regular

#25 Post by LunaVampirePrincess »

Okay I'll keep that in mind =)
Oh and the characters/summary is updated so if you can...can anyone please give me feedback on that? thankyou

Nyu
Regular

#26 Post by Nyu »

Hmmm~!! BEfore I comment your game, may I suggest you put space between each character's infos? Because I really had a hard time reading it >_<

Anyways, I think your story is very constructive! My fav characters at the moment is probably the elf and demon king *_* I can't wait to see the art ^_^

DaR
Regular

#27 Post by DaR »

I cannot wait to see the art of the characters, the boys all sound very interesting.
I like the fact that the MC's ideal boyfriend is a manga character- it makes her seem a little more human. Also, it made me giggle. xD
I support Mr. Darcy~ <3

LunaVampirePrincess
Regular

#28 Post by LunaVampirePrincess »

Ah I'm so sorry about the space! I pasted it from my word document =P...
Oh and thank you about the characters!
@DaR lol thanks i thought she may be more normal because of that too.
The type of character i wanted Mayumi to normally be was hinata-ish (from naruto) but not quite so shy-she can go out and talk 2 people with ease.
I hope that describes Mayumi better!
and thankyou everyone for the comments!

*Kuroneko*

#29 Post by *Kuroneko* »

Okay... Now I love your characters. But even so, I think I`ll go for the villians, I find them more appealing, I don`t know why xD Ah, but Yuki and Hyouma DO sound interesting to... Well, I will wait for the drawings to choose... or maybe a 'rock, paper, scissor' will do? And we all have a Manga ideal boyfriend. Admit it xD For some reason or another, I`m sure this game will have a lot of players, so please go on with te proyect!

LunaVampirePrincess
Regular

#30 Post by LunaVampirePrincess »

LOOL!!! Yup we all love anime bishies XD! But for sum reason i go more toward the good guys =/ i dunno y lol.(TADASE!)
THANK U lol but progress is extremely slow.... (cuz of evil gr.7 homework!) =P