Cross+ XBOX360 Ports Bundled with a Vibrator!

For the rest of your otaku life.
LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

Cross+ XBOX360 Ports Bundled with a Vibrator!

#1 Post by LVUER »

Cross Plus, for those who don't know about this game, could read it here -> http://vndb.org/v66

It's for PC and then it gets ported into PSP and XBOX360. XBOX360 is said to have more content and bundled with another bonus ... a vibrating wand :)

Well, it's not exactly a vibrator... it's a massager. To massage stiff parts of your body. But we all know it's also good to loosen up a particular other part of your body

You could read more about it here -> http://kotaku.com/5754680/the-xbox-360- ... ating-wand

Note: for admin, if this should be in 18+ section, please move it.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

Re: Cross+ XBOX360 Ports Bundled with a Vibrator!

#2 Post by lordcloudx »

The sad part is that the sex is really not what Cross Channel was all about. Now people who don't know any better will just see this game as a cheap eroge and nothing more.
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

LVUER
King of Lolies

#3 Post by LVUER »

Yup, I know. That was mentioned in a blog where I got this link too. It's for marketing, and because market demands for such. Remember that there's no eroge scene in XBOX360 port (and PSP port too).
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran

#4 Post by lordcloudx »

@lvuer: out of curiosity, that blog you're talking about wouldn't happen to be Vatina's blog, would it?
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

LVUER
King of Lolies

#5 Post by LVUER »

Could be but also could be not. Sorry, I've tried to look at it again from my history, but couldn't find it.

Could you give me the link to Vatina's blog, if possible?

DeviantArt Account

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran

#6 Post by lordcloudx »

Was referring to this particular post http://hinoyabu.wordpress.com/2011/02/2 ... us-circle/

LVUER
King of Lolies

#7 Post by LVUER »

Yes, yes, that's the blog. Though after that I ventures to lots of other sites (where I found that "vibrating wand thingie" article :) my bad habit).

DeviantArt Account

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#8 Post by HigurashiKira »

Hmmm, reminds me of the vibrator that came with Cross Gays Days
That was hilarious then, I wonder how hilarious it will be now...?
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~