ASELIA the ETERNAL a bishoujo RPGs anyone pre ordering

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: ASELIA the ETERNAL a bishoujo RPGs anyone pre ordering

#2 Post by gekiganwing »

NewMember, you may benefit by stating why you're personally interested in Aselia. If there's something which is drawing you to the game, say so. And if you want to learn more about it, be sure to mention that. Otherwise (and I feel awkward saying this), it sounds a bit like advertising...

That said, I pre-ordered Aselia a few days ago. It's the first product released by JAST which is appropriate for most audiences. Also, since I enjoy complex games as well as visual novels, I figured I should buy it, since JAST has only released a few complex games.

Also, this is one of several instances of companies and fan translation groups working together to release a product in English. JAST has stated that it is cooperating with Dakkodango, the team which created a fan translation back in 2010.

If you want to learn more about Aselia, be sure to read its VNDB entry. You'll find some info there about gameplay, themes, and characters.

Also, the blog Major Arcana reviewed Aselia not long after the fan translation was released. Here's what they had to say about it.

NewMember
Regular

Re: ASELIA the ETERNAL a bishoujo RPGs anyone pre ordering

#3 Post by NewMember »

Since there is a last chance to per order in j list I was wondering if the game is very popular.