Post your photo

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
JustAnotherMe
Veteran
Projects: Kuro no Chou; 0.3 Second Lunch

Re: Post your photo

#751 Post by JustAnotherMe »

I actually want to try to bald my hair XDDD

I've seen some pics of bald people using wigs. And I think that I don't have to do my hair every day if I have wigs^^ (silly thought to win the shortest hair contest)
You are bigger than what you think but smaller than you can imagine.
0.3 second lunch

Mink
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Say You Love Me (Short Version), C!P (NaNo12), Lady Misfortune, NatH, W/K, MtF, SMQ, TBM, TMHK, LoC, MMDG
Projects: Stuff
Organization: Metal Orphans

#752 Post by Mink »

Don't do that, wigs can be really expensive. D8
Fawn wrote:Lots of pretty ladies here! I might be the only frumpy tomboy hikkimori on the forum...

@Mink: bright purple? Or like this color?: http://static.becomegorgeous.com/img/ar ... lor_sh.jpg I had my hair that color for awhile, it starts out kind of black-ish, but then as it washes out it becomes more dark red-violet and it stays a looong time! Not to mention you don't have to bleach your hair.
Also if you haven't dyed your hair before, the hairdresser can put a little peroxide in the dye so it's even brighter.
Frumpy tomboy recluse* would be how I normally look, but I've proven to people I can look good if I want to. (And when I am dressed up, no one recognizes me 8|)

And yeah, I meant a darker shade like that. But my mom always gives me a "8|" face if I mention wanting to get purple hair. Also if I mention wanting a tattoo, but at least I'm upfront about it unlike my sister.

@KomiTsuku: C'mooon...be a rebel! /trying to get people in trouble 83

*My family seem to think I'm one of these, for some reason. Introvert who likes to be alone =/= complete recluse shunning all forms of human contact and social interaction
"I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love."

***Say You Love Me***Human Enough***Cheerful!Polymorph [NaNo12][Complete!]***
"Couldn't you stop this?"
"Probably, but I don't want to."

*Website, yo*

Chrizine
Regular
Projects: Perios - Chained Sorceress (WIP), Sword vs. Staff (WIP)
Organization: Motdl Productions

#753 Post by Chrizine »

I want to join the fun of the longest-hair-contest! ... The photo is from last year, though, my hair is a little bit longer right now, but I don't have a good photo that shows it... Anyway, it's not that big a difference.
Attachments
DSC03400.JPG
Take a look at Perios - Chained Sorceress!
And also on Sword vs. Staff, my short new project...
And, of course, our blog!
Honest Critique

Deji
Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
Tumblr: DejiNyucu
Deviantart: DejiNyucu

#754 Post by Deji »

Ahhh I wish I had the patience to keep my hair long. Mine is chest length right now and it's driving me nuts >___< It gets so tangled, it's painful to brush it every day to make it look acceptable, not to mention it breaks with the brushing and it becomes frizzy and.... ugh.
I usually just grab a hair clamp and keep it up so I don't have to worry about it >>;

If it was up to me, I'd cut it just over the shoulders, but my boyfriend loves my long hair and I also have to admit longer hair suits me better /=
Tumblr | Twitter
Forever busy :')
When drawing something, anything, USE REFERENCES!! Use your Google-fu!
Don't trust your memory, and don't blindly trust what others teach you either.
Research, observation, analysis, experimentation and practice are the key! (:

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

#755 Post by ririruetoo »

So weird seeing everyone...Its weird, when I see your guys avatars and what you write and HOW you write, I conjur up imagines of everyone...And it seems I've been way off the part for all of you. (^_^;)
ImageImageImage

Death_HUG
Veteran
Projects: A Mysterious Note

#756 Post by Death_HUG »

I got a hair cut a few weeks ago and I noticed I sorta looked like one of my characters(if only I had a bigger bow) xD So here it is :3
Anyway I totally want purle hair too >.< Though my mom would think I'm crazy if I brought it up again
Attachments
yoonmi.JPG

Chu-3
Veteran
Completed: CAFE 0~The Drowned Mermaid~,duplicity~Beyond the Lies~, East Tower Series,How to Take Off Your Mask,CAFE 0 ~The Sleeping Beast~, How to Fool a Liar King
Projects: How to Fool a Liar King
Organization: roseVeRte
Tumblr: roseverte
itch: roseverte

#757 Post by Chu-3 »

Elze wrote: & here's a couple of shots of the whole group~
Image Image
Can I scream? One of the girl at your group picture is my friend when I was at Japan;;; swt swt swt
That one in brown named Dxxxx Lxxxxxx SWT

What a small world..... I still message her sometime through my cell phone or facebook SWT

Elze
Veteran
Tumblr: Poepii

#758 Post by Elze »

JustAnotherMe wrote:I actually want to try to bald my hair XDDD

I've seen some pics of bald people using wigs. And I think that I don't have to do my hair every day if I have wigs^^ (silly thought to win the shortest hair contest)
You don't need to be bald to use wigs lol. I have a few wigs that I use all the time. When I had long hair, I wore bob wigs. Now that I have shorter hair, I sometimes wear long wigs. The only problem is that they can be harder to maintain (gets all frizzy and tangled if you're not careful) and they can get uncomfortable after long hours of wearing. But it really saves me so much time on hair styling when I'm dressing up and want my hair to look good as well.
ririruetoo wrote:So weird seeing everyone...Its weird, when I see your guys avatars and what you write and HOW you write, I conjur up imagines of everyone...And it seems I've been way off the part for all of you. (^_^;)
Damn. I should have kept my photos to myself. Then I can fancy being a purple hair bishie instead. LOL. I know what you mean though.
Chu-3 wrote: Can I scream? One of the girl at your group picture is my friend when I was at Japan;;; swt swt swt
That one in brown named Dxxxx Lxxxxxx SWT

What a small world..... I still message her sometime through my cell phone or facebook SWT
Hahaha small world indeed! I don't know her though. It was my first time meeting her that day xD

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#759 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

ririruetoo wrote:So weird seeing everyone...Its weird, when I see your guys avatars and what you write and HOW you write, I conjur up imagines of everyone...And it seems I've been way off the part for all of you. (^_^;)
I don't actually picture people fo some reason, though I think for some people I make a conection between their avatar and them and I get disconcerted when they change it.
I look at my avatar and my photo next to each other and all I can think is '... this looks wrong...'. XD

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#760 Post by HigurashiKira »

That's what I do as well, once you actually see the other member's faces, you can't help but go "Well, I'll be damned..."
My guesses have only been correct 2 times.

BoT:
+1 Haircut crew
Still not a girl

And here's one without my glasses:
A lot of people say I look weird without them.
I guess it's because I never take them off except to sleep.
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

#761 Post by lordcloudx »

How about a video? This is me playing around with an improvised weapon I made.
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

Zatch
Regular
Projects: Omega(Current), Dragon Souls, Cheer on!

#762 Post by Zatch »

Here you guys go. A picture of me and my cool hat. :D
Attachments
Snapshot_20110828.JPG

justblue
Regular
Projects: The Mask of Joy

#763 Post by justblue »

yay, it so refreshing to see other member's faces here.. :)
will post mine as soon as I have enough courage to post it.
currently working for this project:
Head Space - The Mask of Joy

open commission
Character artist & flash programmer at your service. kid-blue.deviantart.com

Stripe
Regular
Projects: secret!

#764 Post by Stripe »

this is me being princess bubblegum from adventure time :3

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#765 Post by azureXtwilight »

Remember, wherever you are, I'm on your internet.