Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Nightydreams
Regular
Projects: The Saddest Music In The World

Re: Guestbook

#1906 Post by Nightydreams »

TrickWithAKnife wrote:Hi everyone. My name is CJ, and I'm from New Zealand.
I've been living in Tokyo for almost 4 years, and am planning to stay here permanently.

My Japanese isn't great, but I'm really keen to improve after a lot of procrastinating.
In fact, it's my interesting in Japanese that lead me here.

As there is a great lack in interesting but effective ways to learn Japanese online, I decided to create one.
After 3 days of trying to find the best game engine to support my plans, I stumbled across Ren'Py. I couldn't imagine a more perfect engine.

So that's why I'm here. I'm working on an interactive game/novel for teaching Japanese in a natural manner, right from absolute beginner level.

Also looking for people who would like to contribute some of their time on a casual basis, with the storyline and dialogue in particular. If you might like to help, let me know. You don't need to be able to speak Japanese to help. My wife is Japanese and said she is happy to help with translations.
Well would you look at that! Another New Zealander! Welcome my friend ^.^
I believe that a man should not go back on his decisions,
But here I am deciding to break that one rule of manliness.
Because I would rather be thought less of as a man,
Then be lost as a person.

-Alexander. Infinity Ocean
Attachment and Love, is Attachment and Love, regardless of time, space or circumstance.
- Terro, The Saddest Music In The World

Mahkzamilyun

#1907 Post by Mahkzamilyun »

Hi! I'm Max, and I live in Canada. I'm Korean, although I was born in the "great white north, if you can call Vancouver that. If someone were to ask me what I was most passionate about, I would only have one answer: Anime Culture. I'm a bit overzealous about the whole thing, and I can't imagine a lot of people understand my attraction to it. Now, for the forum, I have to say that it's exactly what I've been looking for. See, I'm 15 years old, but I've been talking about it with some friends, and am planning a visual novel project that I hope will be fantastic! I'm sure this forum will help me learn enough about writing, technical necessities, art, and design to make what I hope to be my tiny contribution to the community a great one.

I hope we get along, I'll come around often.

-Max

Obscura
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Coming Out On Top

#1908 Post by Obscura »

I guess I should sign this guestbook? Hi, I'm Obscura and I'm in Northern California!

I'm making my first visual novel, not sure if its yaoi or bara. I guess because I'm female it's yaoi, though I have a feeling it might appeal more to gay men than hetero girls. It will also have more Western-style visuals.

I'll be blogging my progress here: http://myfirstvisualnovel.tumblr.com/.

My deadline is in about a month (April 2012) and the first version of my game should be ready by May 1st. Hopefully.

Oops...forgot to add the most important part. This forum is awesome and so far I've been getting lots of help and suggestions. If you have any advice, criticisms, or input, I'd love to hear it.

P.S.S. I think I'm older than 99% of you! :-)
Coming Out On Top - An Adult Gay Dating Sim
website

Nightydreams
Regular
Projects: The Saddest Music In The World

#1909 Post by Nightydreams »

Welcome to Max and Obscura! I'm sure we'll be seeing much more from you talented individuals!
I believe that a man should not go back on his decisions,
But here I am deciding to break that one rule of manliness.
Because I would rather be thought less of as a man,
Then be lost as a person.

-Alexander. Infinity Ocean
Attachment and Love, is Attachment and Love, regardless of time, space or circumstance.
- Terro, The Saddest Music In The World

dezro
Regular

REN-PLY: GUESTBOOK EDITION

#1910 Post by dezro »

Uh, Sup. My username is Dezro and I've been lurking the lemmasoft forums for about 3 months now. My website is http://kichigaishoujo.blogspot.com/

Anyway, I joined these forums because I want to help contribute to the community with art and stuff whenever I have the time and look for help and teammates for projects and yeah. I draw, design and render 3d backgrounds. And write occasionally when I can. I could be a better programmer, but it always ends with me in throwing a ragefit. Was harder then I thought it would be (>_<). Hopefully I can collab with you guys on another project for next years nanoreno and my current project. ANYWAY- I look forward to working and talking with you guys.
Last edited by dezro on Sun May 27, 2012 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ai Makai

#1911 Post by Ai Makai »

Name: Ai

I think it seems like a good place to look for Visual novels, which is about all I know about it so far. I've enjoyed quite a few games I've played from here and have been watching some without having an account for awhile. Now seemed as good a time as any to actually join :)

PhoenyxWarrior

#1912 Post by PhoenyxWarrior »

Let's see...
Name: I'm not giving my name to you, but you can call me Phoeyx, or Nyx. Whichever. *Shrug*
Location: I'm located in a South-East Asian country called the Philippines~! Isn't that just great? :D
Website: Don't got any and not planning to get one anytime soon :lol:
Anyway, my vacation started a week ago and I've got nothing to do, so I checked out Lemmasoft~!
I've been writing Fan Fiction the past few months and I've played a bunch of VNs, I wanted to try and join
in.

Chushiki Maho
Regular
Projects: X-Tasy, Teacher Pets, Virus
Organization: Infinite Scribbles Productions

#1913 Post by Chushiki Maho »

Hi Nyx! :) welcome to lemmasoft. We've got another Filipino here, YAY~ or filipina. Whichever you are. ^.^''' Also, welcome Max, Obscura, Ai Makai and Dezro! Hope you all enjoy LSF!
X-Tasy - GXB (WIP)
~ My Fanfiction
Virus [NaNoRenO 2012]
French to English (or vice-versa) VN translator ~ PM me if interested :3

Korochi
Regular

#1914 Post by Korochi »

Hi there! :D

My name is Kayoubi, I'm from Indonesia.
i just recently knowing this forum from my friend
he suggest me here with a reason to improving my skill

I'm freelance composer, focusing in orchestra and BGM genre.
It's been 2 years and half i decide to becoming composer.
This is my site and also my portfolio: www.soundcloud.com/kayoubi
just let know if you have a project and need composer to compose a BGM. *chuckle*

about the lemmasoft itself, absolutely this is great!
help me a lot! :D

hope we will get along.. :D

btw.. nice to meet you guys ^^

wulfae
Regular

#1915 Post by wulfae »

I've been lurking on these boards for a couple of days, and I figured I should register and sign the guestbook. I'm excited about the idea of creating a story with multiple options, though I am definitely having problems wrapping my head around all of the variables.

I know next to nothing about coding things, so I'm looking forward to learning some of that!

I can also draw, so I'm hoping that working on a project will help me to create different types of art, and help me flesh out my portfolio.

Nice to meet you all, and thanks for the great resource!

Oh! I'm from Canada.

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#1916 Post by CheeryMoya »

Removed because of hypocrisy.
Last edited by CheeryMoya on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ashantimania

#1917 Post by ashantimania »

Hey'all! My name is Rafael, I'm Brazilian, and I've been lurking this forum for this week, after I was desperately searching for new visual novels and dating sims.

I have a few stories made, but not exactly for VN, since I know next to nothing about Ren'Py and didn't get my hsnds on it still. I hope to learn someday, since the making of a visual novel seems like such a fascinating process for me.

And I confess, I'm not much of an otaku, and know almost nothing about mangas, animes, and other derivatives. I guess that's quickly changing, though, heh.

Nice to meet you all! :D

Shio_Fuu
Regular
Completed: Deadly attachment
Projects: My father's apprentice
Organization: Dotama Studio

#1918 Post by Shio_Fuu »

Hi there! I'm Shio, I'm from Russia. Drawing is my biggest passion and though I'm still hobbyist I really want to become pro comic artist. And also I'd love to take part in VN creation! I like to try myself in different styles but generally I'm drawing manga. You can see some of my drawings here -> http://fukamishio.tumblr.com/ Hope to be useful!

Nice to meet you guys!

A Bad Idea
Organization: SugarPunch Design Works

#1919 Post by A Bad Idea »

Hello everyone! I'm A Bad Idea, the second head of the animation tag-team duo, SugarPunch Design Works! My brother and I like to make cartoons for our Youtube channel, but I plan to branch out and open commissions for VN sprites and artwork here in the very near future! I also have a DeviantArt Page for some of my personal work!

I look forward to creating stories together with you all!

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular
Projects: Symphonie des Rêves

#1920 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

Well... Hello everyone!~
I'm Kirsty! I'm 14, and I am British! I don't really know what to say heheh... My main skill is music? I play the Flute and Bassoon
I came to this site to A) To help~ B) To be helped!
So... that's all I have to say really!